05 Books don't matter

The school library was crowded with students. I scanned the area, looking for the best spot from which I would be seen by all of them. When I spotted one in the middle, I headed towards it, smiling as if doing homework was my favorite thing.

Of course, I could have done it at home, but attention—I enjoyed it too much. Some students would come to the library only to gawk at me and sneak pictures. I learned it from Aeri and since then made a habit of coming here after classes.

After putting my bag on a nearby chair, I took out a pencil and a music theory workbook. With a smart look on my face, I began doing the exercises, as if they weren't so easy for me. Resolving chord progressions. Over and over again. Boredom.

As I was absorbed in this activity, it took me a while to notice someone's presence behind my back. Cold palms covered my eyes and I abruptly turned around, almost colliding with Taemin's nose, who at this exact moment leaned towards my face.

He pouted. "I didn't even get a chance to ask you, who it is!"

"Don't you ever do it again!" I frowned, trying to ignore the nausea-like sensation in my stomach. It's all Taemin's fault, caused me to remember things I didn't want to remember. Seriously, are we in kindergarten?

"Don't be mad, hon." He pecked my cheek and settled down beside me. His head rested on the desk, watching me work on my homework.

After a few moments, I felt his hand on my leg, which slowly began to glide from knee to higher, pushing the hem of my skirt up. So annoying. For one thing, I wasn't in the mood, and for another, someone might notice. Even though my relationship with Taemin wasn't a secret, I didn't want others to witness any form of affection. It's revolting.

When his hand was on my knee again, I swiftly drew my thighs together trapping Taemin's hand, pressing his fingers as firmly as I could between my knees.

"Auch!" He whined quietly and stared at his fingers, crimson marks started to appear on them. "Why did you do that?"

A faint, malicious chuckle escaped my lips. To hurt you, to make you realize I don't like it. Hope he will get a large bruise. Oops, then it will be a bit complicated for him to play his violin.

"You're making it difficult for me to concentrate," I grumbled.

Almost instantly, his face grew smug. "Am I?"

"Yes, you are. I need to finish this today, and you're just getting in the way."

"Well, I think I can help you with this." He looked over the workbook. "Last year, we went through this too."

"But you're already helping me with math, that would be too much," I said in such a tone as if I didn't want to bother him much more.

"Nah, it's okay, helping you makes me happy." Taemin snatched the pencil from my hand and pulled the workbook toward him.

"Really?" A contented smile stretched on my lips, maybe I should ask him to do all my homework for me. Would be really nice—to use him to the fullest.

"Yeah."

"Love you, Tae," I whispered in his ear.

He grinned.

To increase his enthusiasm, I added, "If you would be able to finish this in fifteen minutes maybe we can spend some time together tonight."

With these words, the pencil in his hand moved faster. See? Sex is the best motivation for a horny male teenager. Of course, I wasn't really going to sleep with him; luckily he doesn't know that periods can only be once a month.