13 Still a bite puppy

I stood in the infirmary's doorway, observing the farthest bed from afar. Winter, with a drowsy expression on her face and hair slightly disheveled, sat perplexed on the bed while a nurse checked to see whether she was okay.

Seeing her again was a treat for my eyes. Throughout classes until lunch, I was staring longingly at Winter's empty desk and dying of boredom. I was glad she hadn't gone home and was still here.

They were discussing something, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Finally, the nurse finished her examination and walked away, leaving Winter alone. I made my way toward her, wiping the smile off my face that I hadn't noticed at first.

"Hey," I exclaimed cheerfully.

"What are you doing here?" Winter mumbled, her voice hoarse from sleep.

"I wanted to know how you were feeling," I pouted. "Didn't the nurse tell you I brought you here?"

"You could have thanked me," I added, making a demonstrative shuffle with my foot.

"I didn't ask you to do that," said Winter, not looking at me.

"I should have left you dying in the practice room."

How ungrateful Winter is after all.

"You should have." She rose from the bed and adjusted her uniform, then began gathering her belongings. Suddenly she noticed her earring on the bedside table, which I had taken off to put on her lost one, she picked it up and slowly turned to me. "What is that?"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you I found your earring." I pointed at her ear.

Her hand automatically went up to her face. "Wait... did you touch me while I was sleeping?"

"No, I just put the earring on..." I bit my lower lip and looked down, remembering her hot mouth.

"What a pervert—disgusting." Winter staggered toward the exit.

I didn't want to do anything good for her anymore, just pin her against the wall and fuck her hard. But there was something I'd already done, so I caught up to her and took her arm, leading the way.

She tried to pull her arm out, but I expected this and so held on tight, like a gum on the hair.

"Let me go! Who knows what else you did while I was unconscious," she said, disgust in her voice.

"Calm down, I didn't do anything to you, you can ask the nurse, she was there all the time," I lied. "You're going with me."

"No way," she scoffed. "Get off your filthy hand off me!" she continued to resist.

When we found ourselves in a hallway full of students, I had to let go of her hand because it might have looked suspicious.

Time to use a little blackmail.

"Don't even think of doing anything to draw attention, or I'll find a way to expel you from this school," I said quietly, only for Winter to hear. These were not empty words, my father would have loved to get rid of her. "And smile a little, you look like I just bullied you... I don't want any rumors."

Because then my father will bully me.

Winter answered me with a crooked smile – I smiled broadly back at her, showing all my teeth.

Once inside the student council office, I locked the door with a key I stole from Taemin beforehand.

"Why did you do that? Open it now."

"I locked it, so we wouldn't be disturbed—"

"What are you gonna do with me?"

"Have lunch," I said, smirking. "And what did you think of?"