08 Plushie

Once in my room, I leaned against the door, unconcerned whether it became stained, and softly chuckled, imagining all the things I will do with Nancy.

Unable to maintain my posture, I slumped to the floor. At the same time I felt a strange mix of pain, weakness and excitement.

The fabric of my sweatpants clung uncomfortably to my skin, so I got rid of them to see if it was serious. It was. My thighs were covered in all shades of red, the sight made me nauseous.

I hugged myself and blew gently on the wounds.

"Hurts?" I asked myself in a pitiful tone, like a worried parent, and then smiled so wide my cheeks hurt.

"No, you can't be in pain. Fucking wimp."

Where is Nancy? I'm starting to lose my patience and probably my mind.

On all fours I crawled to the bed in the middle of the room and climbed onto it. The gray silk sheets beneath me. I lay down on the stomach, seems like it is the only position I will be sleeping in tonight.

My mind traced to nowhere, I didn't know what to think about. Winter. Winter. Winter. She seized the opportunity and occupied my thoughts. And they weren't pure even a bit.

My body was sunk into a fever, overwhelming desire gripped and didn't let go.

I turned my head to the other side, and my gaze accidentally fell on a visible part of the head of a gigantic beige bear sitting on the floor next to my bed.

Reaching out, I grabbed his ear and pulled him onto the bed next to me. His innocent black eyes looked at me as if they couldn't believe I was paying attention to him. Well, I really never paid attention to this fluffy dust bag. It was a gift from Taemin, and I was always tempted to chop his head off and throw it away. But maybe I should wait with this? Maybe Taemin's useless gift will come in handy...

I pulled his chubby body closer, and straddled him, the blood from my wounds staining the beige fur.

"You don't mind, do you?" I asked playfully and began to move my hips slowly, which felt good but was too soft. The throbbing only intensified with no way for relief.

In search of it, I leaned forward. The bear's head was now between my legs. I began to grind the clothed crotch against his hard nose. It felt so much better, even better than direct stimulation.

My hips moved more vigorously, using the headboard as a leverage.

One hand went to the stomach and slipped under the top, squeezing the already hard nipple, twisting it so hard a loud moan escaped my lips. At this moment. I didn't care if anyone could hear.

I imagined Winter's soft lips on my skin, kissing me fervently. Fuck. I wanted it so bad. I even agree to be gentle with her only to feel her naked body beneath or above me, in her case, it didn't matter.

I have to make it happen as soon as possible. I'm not sure how much longer I could take it.

The fantasies were so vivid it made my abdominal muscles contract, sending a surge of pleasure to the core. I rested my head against the headboard and continued to move my hips hard.

So close, almost there. But at this moment the phone on the bedside table vibrated. I ignored it, but it kept ringing, ringing and ringing. Ughr.

Giving up, I swiftly grabbed the phone and swiped the green button without even looking who dared to spoil my pleasure. Again.

"Hello," I breathed.

"Sorry if I'm bothering you, but you haven't been answering my texts, and it's urgent." I heard the dearest voice to my ears, even though it sounded like it didn't want to talk to me at all.

In place of an answer a faint breath emerged from my mouth, I didn't stop my actions—I couldn't. The sensation was so sweet I didn't want it to end.

"I think I lost my earring at your house, could you please look for it?"

And I think I lost myself when a current like feeling went through my body, making my toes clench. My palm went to cover my mouth because I couldn't control the sounds.

"Karina...? It's very important to me."

"Don't worry, I'll look for it," I almost whispered, afraid to give out my ragged breath.

"Thank you."

"Good night, Winter." I ended the call quickly and tossed the phone aside, before collapsing onto the bed.

There came a knock on the door and the maid's voice. "Miss Yu, may I come in?"

Silence.

A pleasant fatigue gripped my body, and I lacked the energy to move. And I didn't want to. Nancy—I didn't care about her anymore.

My eyes closed for a blink and didn't open again.