14 Revenge

I took long, deep breaths while staring at one point. My hand clenched tightly on the pencil I'd been using to scribble in my notebook. The violent thoughts were trying to escape from the fringes of my mind, I could barely control them.

The cause of this was Taemin, who was now in my room—MY room. No stranger had ever been in my room, and I wanted to keep it that way. But my dear daddy ruined it... why in the world did he let Taemin in?

I can't invite Winter home, but I have to put up with Taemin, especially, knowing he's cheating on me. And right now, I was unable to do anything.

To not entertain him, I pretended to do my homework... fuck! I never do my homework except for the attention enjoying sessions in the school library. I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold out, the pencil in my hand pierced the notebook almost through.

I turned in my swivel chair to face Taemin, who was lying on my bed–MY bed–and playing with his phone.

"Aren't you bored?" I asked, hinting that it was the time for him to finally leave me alone.

"Yeah," he dragged out, stretching his arms. "Are you going to be doing your homework much longer?"

"I have to get this done." I looked away. A little longer and I'd dart that pencil right into his eye.

"Isn't there something more exciting we could do?" Hope in his voice.

More exciting? Yeah... saying goodbye to each other.

I heard Taemin get off the bed and walk over to me. He turned my chair around, which annoyed me even more, and crouched down in front of me. His hands slowly caressed my bare thighs. Then he started to leave sloppy kisses on my legs, his saliva covering my—too perfect for him—skin.

I would cringe in disgust if he weren't looking at me so intently, his kisses were on par with toad's. Unable to bear it any longer, I pushed his head away and got up from the chair. If he keeps testing me, he's dead.

"I don't want it."

Lie. I want it so bad. But not with you. Especially after you were in other places.

"When will you want? Because it seems like you never want to?" He sighed in disappointment.

Ah, is that the reason you cheated on me?

But what are you doing yourself? Out of nowhere asked the voice in my head.

I had all the rights to do what I do. After all it's all Taemin's fault he couldn't satisfy me. He used my time and body for his pleasure, and what did I get? Only frustration.

And he should feel guilty, if he doesn't realize it, I will make him.

"Hey, gotcha." I hugged Taemin. His face immediately lit up, and with his nasty lips he reached for mine but instead of meeting them, I started kissing down his neck, fighting my disgust and trying not to vomit my dinner on him.

When I felt his hands roughly grope my ass, I immediately pushed him onto the bed, then climbed in myself and straddled him. Through the thin fabric of my short shorts, I felt his bulge.

Not wanting to lengthen this moment, I started unbuckling the belt and the zipper on his jeans. When almost all of his clothes were strewn around the floor, I stroked his hard-on.

"Hon, won't you give me a blowie?" He asked with a smug look.

"No," came too quickly from my mouth. "I mean, I can't wait to feel you inside me, It's been a long time."

"Yeah, you're right, me too," he agreed, much to my relief.

He groaned when I guided him inside me. I, on the other hand, felt only pain. I think Winter hurt something that time.