12 Bite puppy

"One more time," Winter said in a firm voice, and without looking at me started to play the piece from the beginning.

I continued to sit motionless at the piano. When Winter realized that I wasn't going to play, she abruptly stopped her playing and turned her head in my direction, frowning.

"What's the matter?" she asked with a hint of annoyance.

The matter was that we'd been in the practice room for an hour, playing the same thing over and over again. I was sick of the tune, and my fingers could barely move. Not to mention that I was sleepy and played with my eyes practically closed.

"I can't go on, let's call it a day," I murmured wearily and stretched, feeling my stiff back and shoulders respond with pleasant relaxation.

"No, we're not done until everything sounds perfect," Winter said, staring intently as if trying to hypnotize me into obeying her every word.

By the way, it will never happen.

"Winter, classes are about to start, and besides there's plenty of time before the competition," I said as I got up from the piano.

"Plenty of time?! We don't have time! Because of you, we missed two weeks of practice!" she exhaled, and then said through gritted teeth, "Get back at the piano!"

"It's not my fault I felt unwell, fuck, I couldn't even walk!" I didn't like Winter blaming me; she was skipping practices herself. Well, one practice.

"It's exactly your fault, you shouldn't have gone to the skate park if you're so dumb you don't use protective gear!"

My lips pressed together, because obviously I couldn't tell the truth.

"Have you forgotten how you screamed that you wouldn't participate anymore? Then you also raped me in the school bathroom!" I took a different route.

"And have you forgotten how you tried to kiss me without consent before that?"

"It's not the same thing!"

Winter got up from the piano and slowly approached me, looking at me without blinking. I noticed bags under her eyes that she didn't even try to conceal.

"You're right. What you did was much worse, because unlike you, I didn't get any pleasure, I didn't want to feel your nasty lips at all. And that's not even counting the time when you got yourself off right in front of my eyes!"

Winter's chest heaved, and I could tell she was trying hard to keep herself calm.

"I'm sorry," I said. I really shouldn't have done that, but it was difficult for me to restrain myself. All my control already went to pretending every day.

"Apology isn't going to help here, you're going to practice with me for as long as it takes and—"

Winter brought her palm to her face, closing her eyes, and then bent in half. "And you—"

She tried to continue, but suddenly her body went limp and when she was practically on the floor, I managed to pick her up.

I held her head in my hands and stared at her in bewilderment; she wasn't dead, was she? I reached around her neck and released a sigh of relief, the vein under my finger was pulsating at a normal pace. It would be a pity if she died like that.

My gaze drifted to her pretty face. I wanted to give in to my desires and plant it with millions of kisses, but...

Now is not the right time. I didn't know when she would wake up, and I didn't want to ruin our relationship. On the contrary, I had to make her think better of me, and this was the perfect opportunity.

The perfect opportunity to turn Winter from a bite puppy into an obedient one.

I hoisted her body in bridal style, which was hard enough because even though she appeared no heavier than a feather in reality she was as heavy as an elephant.

I was hoping the nurse had already arrived at work.

--

Winter was sound asleep on one of the infirmary's beds, and I sat beside her. Only now I had enough time to observe her face up close. She really was a pleasure to look at. With her facial expression relaxed and eyes closed, she looked like an angel's pet.

Now it was hard to imagine that such a pretty little thing could be so stubborn.

I didn't know I'd be so relieved she was fine. The nurse said that she fainted due to the lack of sleep. She couldn't sleep because she was thinking of me? I smirked.

As I watched Winter's chest heave at a steady pace, I remembered about the lost earring that was still in my pocket. For a second, I contemplated, but eventually decided to do it.

With careful movements, I removed the unpaired earring. Then I put the lost earring back on and made sure the mechanism was screwed on tight enough, so she wouldn't lose it again.

Ah, how caring I am after all.

I was done, but my hands continued to linger on her face, prolonging the sensation of her tender skin beneath my fingertips. Like a cloud, it was.

My hand slid to her mouth and stroked the lower lip. Winter remained still, even when I ran my fingers down to her neck and prominent collarbones.

Obscene thoughts flooded my mind, I fought them hard. Even though it was very pleasant to touch her like this, I wanted Winter to be awake, moaning with my every move. I wanted her to feel a desire so strong, she would give in without thinking it through.

I was still thinking about what had happened in the school bathroom, and maybe it wasn't exactly what I had wished for, but it was definitely imprinted on my memory. I couldn't forgive her for leaving me hanging.

What possessed her on that particular day?

Winter can get away with it all she wants, but I'll find out anyway.

I must leave for class.

Before leaving, I couldn't stop myself from leaning over and kissing the corner of her mouth. I smiled, but it vanished as soon as I noticed the small pink mark on Winter's face from my kiss.

There were no wipes or anything to get rid of it, so I licked my thumb, moistening it with saliva.

I started gently wiping away the mark but accidentally my finger slipped right into Winter's slightly ajar lips, and I froze, afraid she would wake up.

With my finger still in her mouth, I felt the heat and her tongue. Gosh... no... the nurse could come at any moment to check on Winter.

I swiftly took my finger out of her mouth, but instead of wiping it off, brought it to my mouth and licked it off.

Mmm

Just now I discovered that indirect kisses can bring pleasure too...