1

CHAPTER 1

I seductively licked the lollipop I was holding as the nerdy guy stared at me. He was drooling over me until one of the hottest varsity players of the school grabbed him by his collar.

"Stop staring at my girl!" He shouted.

I smirked as I saw how scared the nerd was and how furious this hot guy was. Wait, what was his name again? Oh, never mind. He, I mean they weren't really important, anyway. I wasn't surprised when they started punching each other. I knew it would happen. I checked my phone and grabbed my bag. I was about to leave the area when somebody grabbed my arm. I turned around only to find out that it was the hot guy.

"Hey, babe, ready to leave?" He asked. I raised my brow at him. "You can wait here. I'll just go get my car." He added. He tried grabbing me by my waist but I pushed him back.

"Excuse me, who are you again?" He looked offended but I didn't care. See? I won again.

"What? Babe.."

"Don't babe me," I kept my bitch face on and left him standing there looking like a guy with a wounded ego, looking like an idiot.

I walked with my chin up as I walked through the crowd. I was sure enough that those pathetic losers were staring at me, jealous bitches were silently cursing and calling me names, loners and nerds were worshipping me and hot guys were wishing I were on bed with them. I walked like as if I owned the world. I don't have much care to give.

See what a Maura Elaine Saavedra can do? If Taylor Swift can make the bad guys good for a weekend, well, I can make the good guys turn bad and the bad guys even worse.

And oh, take note, I don't just to it for a weekend.