2

Comments, yes? Please? Thanks!

CHAPTER 2

"Woooooh!" My girls screamed as they heard their song started playing. "Let's go party!" They said in chorus. I just rolled my eyes at them and waved my hand.

"What?! Come on, Maura! You can't just leave us here with this song!" Audrey, one of my best-est side bitches said.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Aud, I need to grab a drink. I'm getting sober,"

"Whatever! I ain't ditching my song!" She screamed and started dancing with the rhythm of Bed Rock by Young Money. "Bitch" is an understatement if I were to describe how she looked like as she danced. Oh well, she won't be my 'friend' if she ain't one. You see, a fine classy girl like me should be friends with people that are on the same level as me and we should live life to the fullest. You won't see me hanging around with low-class people - I am allergic to them. Hindi ako naging si Maura Elaine Saavedra para lang sa wala.

I went straight to the bar. Girls that were sitting there and hitting on the hot bartender immediately ran away when they saw me coming. They know their queen. Mabuti naman.

"Cosmopolitan?" Achilles, the hot bartender, asked.

"Yes, Aki," I lazily answered as I sat on one of the high chairs. Achilles and I had been friends since we were kids and we grew fond of each other. He is the big brother I wish I had. True enough that he is hot as hell and he could get anyone he wants, people even doubt my relationship with him. We look good together daw kasi. Disgusting, that is incest.

"Hi, Achilles!" I rolled my eyes as I heard my friend Scarlet. She likes Aki kasi but he doesn't like her back. "Margarita, please!"

"I thought you're gonna dance?" I asked.

"Sana. But I saw someone," she said as she tried to seduce Achilles.

"Scarlet, stop that. You're disgusting,"  I honestly said. She looked at me with dismay and pouted her lips. "Don't pout, mukha ka lang isda,"

"Aray naman, Mau! That hurts ha!" maarte nyang sabi sabay dabog sa mesa.

"Truth hurts, Scarlie," natatawa kong sabi sakanya.

"Okay, ladies. Here are your drinks," Achilles was able to stop me from bullying Scarlet when he showed up with our drinks. "Walang ba kayong pasok bukas?" he suddenly asked.

"Ugh, so? I mean it's just Tuesday tomorrow. There's nothing to worry about," Tamad na sagot ko dito bago ko ininom ang Cosmo.

"Exactly my point, baby girl. It's Monday today and you guys are not supposed to party. And besides, mahaba na listahan ng utang mo dito," he said as he naughtily pointed at me.

"Well, first of all, Achilles, I don't care what day is it. I am going to party 'til I get wasted. Second, I am a smart girl so I don't have to worry about my grades. And lastly, you own this bar and I know you have no plans of charging me and my girls with our drinks because I know you love me," I said with a-matter-of-factly tone.