15

CHAPTER 15

My main plan was to make him mine, not the other way around. Although I don't deny the fact that he makes me feel "kilig" every time I catch his eyes glued at me, I still want more. Not a relationship, but an ownership. I want to own him.

"Is there something wrong with Felix today?" Scarlet asked as she was fixing her make-up for the graduation practice.

"Why?" I asked her back.

"He's quiet. You guys aren't fighting today and he's almost always there where ever we are,"

"I don't know. Why ask me?" simple kong sagot.

"Can I ask something, too?" si Audrey naman ang nagtanong.

"Just make sure hindi nakakabwisit ang tanong mo," I sweetly said.

"Why are you wearing turtle neck and jeans today? Did winter finally come here in the Philippines?"

Napanganga ako at halos hindi nakasagot. I know it's weird to wear turtle neck with freaking sleeves in this freaking country but it's weirder na ako ang nagsuot nito. I know they'd wonder but I didn't expect they'd ask me upfront!

"I had some allergic reactions this morning and I'm covered with rashes," palusot ko.

"But your face doesn't have rashes?" Scarlet wondered.

"Ugh, maybe my face knows how to get away with my allergy,"

"What allergy do you have anyways? Hindi namin alam yun ah?" Audrey was really curious.

"Do you have to know everything about me? You might wanna ask too kung saan ako pinaglihi ng nanay ko?" irap ko sa kanila.

"Just curious, ito naman ang sungit!" nguso niyang sagot sa akin.

Felix was there during practice. I'm certainly sure that he wa sthere for me, not for Theo just because eew, nor for the sake of the flow of the upcoming graduation because it's Marcus' job, and not even for Kimberly because she wasn't around. So I'm positive, he's there to see me.

"Why are you smiling?" Scarlet asked.

"Masama na ba ngumiti?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Well, hindi kung may reason. Pero yung ngumiti out of nowhere? Damn, I should take you to a mental institution or something," she said.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes at her. "What's with you and Audrey? You keep on asking me stupid questions lately. Nakakairita. Why are you guys suddenly so curious about everything?"

"Bakit na naman ako nadamay?" Audrey pouted.

"Because you're more annoying than ever," I answered

"Because we are your best friends Maura, and we know when you're keeping something from us," Scarlet said, like as if she's concerned.

"True enough, but that doesn't mean I have to tell you everything because I don't pry on your personal lives," I snapped.

I walked out and went straight to my car. I love Scarlet and Audrey pero hindi na nakakatuwa ang pangingialam nila sa lahat ng bagay to the point na simpleng galaw ko lang napapansin na agad.

Just as when I started running mg engine, my phone rang. It was Felix.

"What?" yan agad ang sagot ko.

"Init ng ulo ah?" aniya. He giggled.

I sighed. "Sorry, I'm just not in the mood,"

"Is that why you're ditching your graduation practice?"