I can't Take it ch 4

Warning: suicide warning.
(Art made by yours truly)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Y/N's POV

I woke up to my alarm is on. I did my usual routine clothes on because I didn't really care. I stepped down the stairs as my eyes started burning, as Warren tears dripped down my face

" damn why can't I stop crying! "

I muttered to myself as I got close to the kitchen I looked up with the knives and knife holder on the counter. I'm thinking I can make this all in. No more pain, no more sadness, and no more feeling anything. It'll all be gone and I'll finally be at peace. But before I grab a knife I think of Toby and how he'd feel if he'd seen me doing this. I know he's gone so it doesn't matter, but if I try to live my best life out like he couldn't?

    I looked at my feet as I pondered for an answer. After a few minutes I decided to live on for Toby and to do things he wasn't able to. Walked back up to my room to grab my backpack and keys from my room I didn't have the energy to walk to school today. While grabbing my backpack my eyes wandered over to the picture me, Toby,  and Jeffrey.

   I turned over the picture to look on the back it said Y/N L/N, Toby Rogers, and Jeffrey Woods 2004. I miss Jeffrey too. Too bad he went insane and ran away after killing his family. I still don't blame him especially after those boys lit him on fire and put them through so much, then his mom thought he was ugly so he thought so because he needed someone really bad at that time.

   His mom wasn't there for him then he got so upset that he went insane. It could happen to the best of us. I drove to school it was peaceful with his feelings emptiness won't go away. I guess what my biological dad said might be true, 'give it will always her but it gets easier to cope if you don't let it control you.'

   The first thing I did was go to the counselor to help with my issue. I went on as I usually would have done with Toby. Surprisingly nobody has bullied me today maybe the boy Beaver give me Toby's friend. All the kids love to bully Toby because of his Tourette's that's why he got that nickname Ticci-Toby because of its turrets it's never bothered me and I would always understand just fine when he spoke.

  During art I tried my best to take my feelings out on my art to make me feel better, when the teacher looked at my art teach you how to look I'm worried on his face.