A Strange Encounter ch 11

Masky's POV

I heard Y/N scream from the direction that Laughing Jack was at. I hope he doesn't steal away the fun, I laughed to myself thinking of how her face will look, full of Terror.

Y/N's POV

I was walking away with my head looking down at my feet ashamed for what I had said because I probably had hurt his feelings. I bumped into someone and screamed because I was so startled. I looked up to see a black hand with sharp nails and bandage around it's Palm.

I look up to see tall man with black scruffy hair a black and white humanely pointed nose, with a black and white long sleeve shirt like mine. In low cut overalls, funny I'm wearing overalls too. I hesitantly grabbed his hand, and he pulled me up

"Hello, I'm laughing Jack but you can call me LJ for short."

I still looked at him in shock he kind of didn't look that bad either I guess it's probably cuz of my fashion sense. He looked me up and down and he smiled,

"I see we have a similar taste in clothing,"

I smiled at this which made him smile even more I wonder if he likes seeing people smile? It's kind of odd because he is a killer.
"Y-yeah I-I guess we do."

I managed to stammer. He looked at me a little worried,
"No need to be afraid, what you need to be afraid of this going outside. The rake is what you need to worry about but if you go out there with someone he'll most likely know that you're with us and won't attack."

He still smiled at me so casually like if it was normal. Oh, I guess it's normal for him but definitely not to me. He reached in his pocket and grabbed out some (your favorite candy).
"Here have some I might calm your worries down" I looked at the candy and back to him and stared and surprise.

"How did you know I like this candy?"

He let out a small laugh "my dear oh, I have my ways of knowing what candies are who's favorite." I felt uneasy cuz I wasn't sure if the candy was poisoned. I grabbed some anyway.

"thank you LJ for the candy."  he smiled as is a popped in the candy into my mouth and left a delicious taste overtake my taste buds. He narrowed his eyes just a bit and got this evil grin on his face, oh no it was poisoned wasn't it.

"Now that you've taken my candy you have to pay the price."  I got scared for a second he unbuttoned the top of my overalls which creeped me out and my anxiety kicked in making me tremble. Then he started to try to tickle me. What? oh, why was he doing this? He just got creepier by the second.

He tried for a minute or two and then he looked up at me,
" You're a tough one aren't you, " I smiled weakly, he also didn't any idea that I'm not ticklish,
" Well, I'm not ticklish. But why might I ask, why are you trying to tickle me?" He chuckled,
"well, I was trying to make you laugh. I love laughter. I usually make my victims laugh to death but I'm not going to do that to you, since you are a part of the family now. "

I giggled to myself, "well if you want me to laugh then you got to be like Toby and be so strange in cringey that you make me laugh."

He tilted his head a little bit to the side, "you're not just saying that because I'm a clown right? "
I lifted an eyebrow, "No, but if you don't believe me you can go and ask Toby yourself. "He nodded and walked off.

I walked around for some time and finally came to a room that looks like a living room with a girl with a pink dress and brown wavy hair with some blood dripping from her Temple, LJ was there too, and this boy with a blue coat that had a smiley face pin on it. He also had black not so long hair, with a white mask and a drippy red smile.

I walked up a little bit and the girl saw me and her face glowed with the excited expression.
"Oh oh oh, it's the new girl!"

She ran up to me and jumped on my side I quickly grabbed her and held her on my hip she looked about 8. She looked at me with her emerald eyes and her cute little freckles all over her face as she Shone so brightly.

"The others didn't tell me what your name was, will you tell me what it is?" I looked at her in her eyes and told her,

"my name is Y/N," she looked over to the side a little bit and repeated my name is several times trying it out. Then she looked at me and said "wow that's really pretty name."

I smiled no one has ever complimented my name before they've always made fun of it.
"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you my name and I can tell you their names to." It's just you two I already met LJ but not the other black haired boy."

I looked at the girl and said, "yes you can tell me their names to if you'd wish but I already know LJ I met him earlier."

She looked over at LJ and then back at me and nodded, "okay, my name is Sally and I like my bear Charlie. And then they is Bloody Painter."

I listened to her and then thought why did she say they? I thought of it for a few seconds she didn't seem to not speak properly. Oh right that boy is probably non-binary, dang okay, I guess I won't call them a boy anymore LOL, well I'm stupid.

I smile and fluff up Sally's hair with my hand almost letting her slip, oops. Sally looked up at me.
"Do you want to color with me, LJ, and Bloody Painter?"

I thought of how I love to do art it's my most favorite thing I love to do in the world a great big grin spread across my face which made Sally look a little concerned.

"I would so love to I love art, art is my most favoritest thing I love to do in the whole entire world!" I let her down and she skipped over down to the table dragging me along by my wrist I sat down on my knees and she handed me color pencils.

"Do you want blank paper or a coloring book?" I thought for a second.

"What if I draw you something and then you color it because I like drawing but I don't like coloring necessarily, but if you don't want to, then I'll color. I have no problem with it."

She looked at me for a second like I was speaking in a foreign language then she looked like she was thinking while she looked at her lap.

"Can you draw a pony?" I looked at her and thought Oh I can only draw cartoons not realistic things yet.
" like My Little Pony?" Her eyes lit up,

"what! You know what My Little Pony is?" I nodded " yes, I used to love My Little Pony when I was younger, I used to draw it all the time."

She looked over out into the hallway then look at me and whispered, "Did you know that there are My Little Pony creepypastas here?"

I thought of when I was younger when I did like Pinkamena and sonic.exe I looked at her, "I know of the Rainbow Factory, with Pinkamena but no I didn't know any Creepypastas like that we're here is that what you guys are?"

She looked at me gleefully "yep, that's what we are. Except for hoodie and Masky there aren't really considered a part of the proxies even, but we just say they are for easiness cuz proxies works for Slenderman and Masky pretty much does what he wants." I nodded.

I started drawing Fluttershy with her hair in a bun the person in front of me was Bloody Painter and they looked at my art and examined how I made it. I looked up high enough for them to notice I was looking at them, then they finally spoke,

"you really like art? Well if you want, I could paint with you if you like painting. It's different than coloring." I smiled and nodded.
"Yes! I love painting, I usually like to paint the scenery of wilderness." He nodded and I handed the finished product to Sally and she started to colored it in. Then I looked over to see a very tall man towering over me, then he...