Anxiety ch 1

Warning: abuse and suicide warning.
(Art made by yours truly)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
10:52
October 24, 2007

Y/N's POV

I stood there worried, he said he'd be here at 9 O'clock sharp, but where is he? I stood alone in the streetlight, as one flickered off into the distance making the shadows move and dance along with the light. I felt alone standing there, vulnerable to anyone who might sneak up from the shadows.

I've only seen a few cars parked on the street the owners to them are probably working the night shift after jobs, I can hear other cars as they swoosh down the highway and off into the distance, but here is dead and quiet, I feel like something is terribly wrong with Toby. It isn't like him to not even call or text me when you can't meet up with me. Why isn't he answering my calls or messages? Maybe he is coming, I'll wait for a little longer. As Time passed by it seemed like minutes or hours waiting.

My legs were stiff with a pain that crawled in both my legs, maybe I should go home and meet him at school tomorrow. As I walked to my car my eyes meet the Silhouettes of children's toys from a small shop window at the toys has eyes meet mine as if staring into my soul to search for something, something that was lost for me many years ago. The coldness nipping at my nose with the spreading numbness broke me out of thought. Oh I should probably bring a coat next time so I don't get sick. I pulled my keys all of my jeans pockets and a June gold as I brought them out show me close sound on that road.

The road wasn't scaring me anymore because my thought was turning on that warm heater in my car. I sat in the driver's seat and turned the key in the ignition and quickly turning the heater on. As I return the doll I thought of the new Warmness my heater was going to provide. When my car warmed up I turn the gear shift out of park and into drive the rest of the ride was nothing in my memory. I've driven these roads so much that driving home was like muscle memory. When I reached my house I grabbed my phone and called Toby again is it raining I parked my car in the gravel driveway.

I waited till it stop rinning, but he didn't answer the phone

"well maybe he is asleep oh, well I don't want to wake him up. "

I whispered under my breath as I stepped out of my car. I looked back at it and admired how the pearly white outside Shine from my porch light. As I got closer to the entrance of my home I seen this black cat with white feet staring up at me from my porch I walked up the steps as it twirled around while rubbing its head on my legs.

I unlock my door and went inside leaving the cat outside. I grabbed some tuna from a can out of my pantry and put the contents the can inside a small bowl and set it in front of the cat, I watched as the cat happily ate up the tuna. There was just pain that I felt in my heart that something wasn't right but I didn't know the terrible things that we're going to happen.