LauxReader (Black Butler)

Request: ceiltrany1900
Warning: none

Pov. Reader
Today there were going to be some special guests. That was what we were told by Sebastian he also said we would have to be on our best behavior. Everything was going so good but then Mey-Rin got sick, she wasn't able to get out of bed and I had to jump in for her. I was extremely nervous and tried hard to calm myself. Then I made my way to Sebastian "I'm here Mr. Sebastian" he waved that I just had to follow him. We went down stairs and waited for our guests. He opened the door and smiled bright then he said his usual things and closed the door. Just as our guests asked were the young master was he came down the stairs and greeted them as well. It was a young man with a young good-looking woman, they were both really pretty. The man had a smile on his face while the woman was watching everything careful. "And this is (Y/N) they are going to serve you this evening. If you are unhappy with anything that they do just tell me" Sebastian gave me a sharp look while he said that. "It's a pleasure to meet you" I didn't dare to look at them and waited until the man said something "I don't think they will make any problems but before that I would like to start talking about the business". They walked away and gladly didn't notice my heavy breathing. My face felt extremely hot and I just knew it was even redder than I thought. The man looked so mysterious when he stood infront of me and his voice had this serious but nice sound, I buried my face in my hands. In the evening I got called into our guests room "Ah you got here fast me and Ran-Mao want some tea isn't that right?" the girl sat on his lap and nodded. "Of course. I will be back in a minute" I came back with a pot of tea just a minute later and poured it almost immediately. I felt how he watched me as I poured his cup of tea and then the teapot slipped. I tried desperately to catch it but failed, the tea got all over the man "Oh my... I'm so sorry I will clean this up right away I apologize dearly" I panicked and began to pick up the pieces of the teapot. Then something else came up in my mind "Please don't let Mr. Sebastian know that this happen. I beg you if he were to find out I would definitely get fired. Please don't tell him" I pleaded sounding a little whiney. "Don't worry about it my dear. I promise to not let this accident get to Sebastian" he still smiled "Also you can call me Lau" I bowed in front of him "Thank you Master Lau I'm extremely thankful for your decision" I bowed again and began to clean the mess I made up. Master Lau's eyes following every step I made. Just as I wanted to leave Lau stopped me "(Y/N) I would like to invite you to my place and you have to say yes to my invitation" I nodded and then wished both of them a good night. I went to bed with the most different thoughts and had a hard time sleeping but did fell asleep at last. A couple of weeks later I had a day off so I made my way to mister Lau. I walked into the building and got surprised by a group of women sitting at different places and doing what they call 'work' I was caught off guard with this and jumped when someone touched me from behind. I turned around fast just to see it was just Ran-Mao, she took my hand and pulled me with her. She opened a door at the end of the corridor and walked in with me "You are finally here (Y/N) I thought you wouldn't have a chance to meet me at all" he smiled just like he did at the manor but his voice had a different sound to it maybe something like happiness. Ran-Mao stood behind me again and looked at me intense then she close to me and wrapped her arms around me, she looked up to mister Lau and said while wrapping her arms around me tight "Cute". I got red after she said that because this was the first time she ever talked in my presence and then said this. "Alright Ran-Mao could I ask you to leave (Y/N) alone with me for a bit?" she nodded and left the room then mister Lau stood up and walked towards me. "She's right you are cute but not only that you are also nice and good-looking" he grabbed my chin softly and made me look at him "Your eyes have such a full color and make someone melt when you look at them and you don't even know it" he came closer to my face "That is probably the reason why I feel so attracted to you" my eyes widened and my mouth opened wide. I didn't know what to do or say never had someone told me they liked me. I closed my eyes for a second "I feel like this about you as well" I opened my eyes again and looked at Lau to find a reaction. He looked at me. His eyes were open, really open. He pulled me to words him and hugged me tight. He was so warm. "This makes me really happy you know" his hands were drawing circles on my back. "But we can never be in a relationship. I'm just a maid a d you have your own business. It would ruin your reputation" I had to say it otherwise it would have just bothered me forever. "I will find a way to make this - us- work, I promise" "And I will wait for you" I whispered and leaned my head on his shoulder. We stayed like this for a bit but as it had to be I needed to get back to the manor. I didn't see Lau again after this for a long period of time. Months passed by without hearing from him and with each week passing by I was more certain that he wouldn't be coming back. The pain got worse and worse as the days went by but I needed to push through. Then we expected guests again at our manor. I wasn't supposed to serve for that evening but Master Ciel said he needed everyone in the household for that day. I was shocked when I saw who our guests were. I got angry and didn't look at him for another second. He dissappeared for months without saying anything and now he is here as if nothing happened. To my dissatisfaction I had to show them their rooms, the way there was quite and the atmosphere was heavy. We stopped infront of their room and Ran-Mao dissappeared in it almost instantly. "(Y/N) I'm sorry for dissappearing without saying anything. I tried to find a way for us just as I promised you" he tried to touch my shoulders to calm me down. "No don't touch me. You left me here for months without a single word from you. Something could have happen to you, to me and we both wouldn't have a clue" my voice was full of disappointment and the anger was definitely heard. "I know it was wrong to not tell you anything at all but I found a way for us to be together and I promise I will make it up to you as soon as we can be in an official relationship" he pleaded and looked at me with regret. I took a couple of steps towards him and pulled him into a tight hug "I missed you. I got so scared that you wouldn't come back" he kissed my neck "I would always come back for you". Soon after this reunion me and Lau decided to go to China. Master Ciel wasn't too happy and tried to do everything to keep me in London but in the end I made my way out and could leave with Lau. And it was the first time in my life that I was truly happy with a decision I made.

Words: 1419
I hope you liked it! And I hope my grammar wasn't too bad. Have an amazing day and happy new year!
Bye :3

Ich hoffe es hat euch gefallen und ich hoffe meine Grammatik war nicht zu übel. Habt einen fantastischen Tag und einem frohes neues Jahr.
Bye :3