• Love

What does it actually means to love ?? I used to think I loved my crew, I loved sea, I loved spring , which I still do but what is it that I feel for Wooyoung ?? Is it love too ? Or is it just the need to see him safe ? The desire to protect him ? The wish to always see him happy ? Argh i don't get it.

His smile reminds me of the starry night at sea, calm and beautiful. His laughter reminds me of playfull waves of oceans hitting my Precious, pleasant, so good. His voice is so delicate, i am addicted to the way he speaks to me, calls out my name.

When he does this and many other things ,I feel a wierd pain in my chest, it's painful but it's addictive. I wanna run away but I wanna feel it too. The sky reminds me of him, the sun , moon and stars remind me of him, everything reminds me of him. It's like my universe and Wooyoung are merging together, becoming one.

And then there is this funny skips of my heart beat, another one of wierd things that happens when Wooyoung is around. There is no way he isn't a creature born of magic, because how else can he have such an effect on me. The worst i am not tired at all, I get attracted to him like a moth to flame.

This sounds like a sickness, but is it really ? I don't know how to control it, how to stop it, should I give in ? That sounds tempting.

Wooyoung should I give in to you ?

San ~