Chapter 13~ Its lust NOT love.

SMUT BEGINS:
Jai hovered me,his large muscular body covering every inch of mine,making it crystal clear that he likes to be the "leader" even when he is having sex...
After intensively making out some more,Jai trailed my neck with kisses,some really rought and brutal and some subtle equally delightfull though...
He grew more and more impatient as time went by,and then tore my shirt of quite agressively,leaving some scratches on my shoulder!
"Jai..That was.... one of my... favorite tops!!" I said between gashps trying to sound strict but I ended up struggling to talk...
"Who cares right now?!?!?"Jai whispered and then blew some cold air on the spot on my belly he just sudectivily licked,making my whimper and my back to arch....
"Patience princess...."Jai said and slid his index and middle finger in my panties ...Thank God I happened to be wearing a really sexy lacy underwear....
"Oh gosh I must be really good if you are that wet already!!"Jai said as his hands explores my lower parts.I wanted to say something witty but the only thing that escaped my lips was a really loud moan,due to Jai rubbing my clit painfully slow...
A well-known but always welcome knot started forming in my stomach,indicating that if he kept going I wouldnt last for a long time...
"Mo..More..." I pleaded regretting that I sounded all weak and needy but I am incapable of turning the pleaure he is giving me down!
"Alwas give the people what they want!!" He replied and stuck in me both his fingers causing me to almost scream from all the pleasure.
"Shhhh...Renata might wake up,any minute!!" Jai warned my,his voice full of lust. He abruptly removed fis fingers one by one making me whimper because of the loss of his touch.
"Dont worry I will give you more to work on... You will thank me when you are done..."
"Prove it!!" the sound of me doubting his abilities,made him grab me by the waist harshly and locate me on his constantly growing bulge.
I decided that it was time for me to take the lead,so I grabbed his zipper and undid his pants. He tried to oppose to me wanting to be the leader again but I didnt let him.
"Condom in my pocket!" Jai whispered in my ear.
I slipped my finger in his pocket and found the small purple package he was refering to.
"Ribbed?" I said as I saw what was written on it.
"For your entertainement!!" He cheekily responded.
"It better be!!"
I took his boxers off and revealed his lenght at its greatest,making me shiver from desire.
I opened the condom's package with my teeth and placed the condom betweem my teeth,so that I could place it on him using my mouth!
"Impressive!" He said when I was done.
"Like everything I do!!" I said with extra confidence.
"Cocky much???" He said playfully.
"Without the y our situation is perfectly described!" I said,complimenting him without realising it.
He must have gotten really flattered,because with one rough move he turned us around,with him being currently on top.
After a little while we were both totally naked,our sweaty bodies colliding hungrily showing how bad we wanted each other!!
"Fuck I cant wait any longer!!" He anounced and entered me without asking for permission.
I moaned repeatedly from the immense amount of pleasure that he was giving me...
"Faster Jai,FASTER!!" I screamed while Jai took deep breaths and let out very loud moans as well.
The knot has become so tight that I am having trouble breathing and I know that I am really close.
"You..are close I can definitely tell!"Jai said and started pushing harder and harder..
I clenched my walls one last time,and then let go with Jai following me shortly after.
"That was...interesting!!" I said and lied on his chest.
"Of course it was! It is me we are talking about..."
SMUT ENDS
As a reply he got a mild slap on his ass.
"And just to make it clear: Its lust,NOT love!!" He stated. To be honest I expected this phrase since Jai happens to be allergic to relationships or something like that!
"At least you are good at it!" I said and stood up. Ι put on my top sloppily and also got my jeans on. If he wanted for our relationship to be strictly sexual then I had to avoid getting attached to him,by cuddling or laying in bed next to him.
"I am going down to get something to eat!I am starving! Hopefully Renata didnt wake up from all the noise that we were making!!" I said and winked at him.
"Hopefully...." he repeated.
I headed downstairs with Jai following me and went straight to the fridge to find something to indulge on.
I found some left overs from chinese and heated them in the microwave.
"It seems that u guys had a lot of fun,right?"both Jai and I were startled to the core and jumped when heard Luke's voice.
"What are u doing here Luke?!?" Jai asked.
"Ruby told me that there was something wrong regarding Renata, but I couldnt come right away. I managed to come a few minutes ago just in time to catch the show...!" Luke said with a slight bitter tone.
"What did you get jealous?? Heard something you seldom hear??" Jai shot back provocatively. When Jai mentioned the jealousy part, I remembered that they has not explained to me whats up with the photos of me and Luke that indicate a love interest between us.
"Now that we are on it...Whats up with me and Luke! The real deal!" I said strictly so that they would avoid lying.
"Remember when I told you that the chosen twins find out about how special they are when they reach the age of 16? Then they find out which one is the good and which one is the evil. When all this drama occured,Luke said that he couldnt put up with the guilt of killing his own brother so he gave up the chance of being gifted with pure powers and damned me in a lifetime of darkness ...."
"Jai stop whining about that! You wouldnt prefer death,would you?!?" Luke said.
"Anyway....you guys had a one year relationship by then and Luke really loved you and didnt want to put you through all that and made me delete every memory of you and him together,from you and your friends' memories."
Wow...... that is just unbelievable! I am standing in front of a man whom I loved and loved me back so much that he decided to no longer be part of my life in order for me to be safe.
Luke is definitely one of the best people there must be....
"Wow I dont know what to say...." I mumbled.
"Yeah it is awkward!" Luke said and run his fingers through his hair.
"No it amazing,you are such an amazing person Luke!" I said and hugged him warmly.
To be honest a part of me enjoyed hugging him in front of Jai,hoping that he would get the least bit jealous.
"So cute, I think I am going to vomit!"Jai said and pretend to be puking.
"You are so immature." I shot back.
"Always." He said.
JOYCE'S POV"
Sooo Luke paid me a visit today, offering something very very interesting...Of course it has to do with my cousin,everything has!
The plan we set up might seem evil but at the end of the day is aiming to protect Ruby,and destroy that motherfucker Jai....
Ruby hates me and thinks that this feeling is mutual,but things occured...Things that she should never know.....
And thats a wrap!! Did you like this episode, full of smut as I promised....:p :p
I am sorry if it was shocking for some of you...
Sooo:
Whats uo with Luke and Jai?? Is there a possibility that Joyce is nice? And what do you think will happen??
Looooove ya