Chapter 20~ Car Adventures.

I hope that you will be glad to find out that there will be a smutt in this chapter!!(YAY!!). All the credits for the extremely hot scene that you are about to read, goes to my dear friend @l_laufeyson !!
Go check out her work,its amazing!

"The club was amazing!!" I scream even though Jai is standing right next to me.I am soo drunk at the moment that I cant think of anything from a logical perspective. So shouting it is.
"I knooow! But you know whats ghe best thing about this club?" He asked and put his hand on the boarder line of my spine and my ass,sending chill all over my body.
"The alcohol?" I answeared,mentioning what seems to be my new addiction.
"You moving to the beat!!"he whispered in my ear.
"Like this?!?" I asked and started wiggling my hips as if TURN DOWN FOR WHAAT!? was on.
"You are killing me!!" Jai whinned and started walking towards me. I really enjoyed Jai's obvious need for my body,so I decided to extend this game by walking slowly backwards.
We kept teasing each other till my back touched Jai's motorcycle.
"The moment we get home you will become unable to dance like that for a long long time.
"Dont make promises you cant keep!!" I said when we got on the bike,knowing that this would what I just said would drive him insane. He hates being underestimated.
The moment we entered his appartement,he wrapped his strong hands around my small frames and attacked my lips with his very own,kissing me passionantly while semi-pulling my hair.Completely stunned by his kiss I tried to respond in the best way I could. It couldnt be doubted that he is a great kisser,maybe the best I have ever made out with.There was a break. He was staring at me in the eye with a lusty and hungry look,as if he would devour me anytime soon. His breathing was fast and heavy.So was mine. Our bodies were touching,his slightly smated chest was attached on my breasts.I smirked and moved my head back leaving my neck completely off-guard. He immediatly moved lower,kissing my neck while breathing on it. I couldnt help but moan at his perfect technique.
There was no other sound but heavy breaths and our lips touching. The wind was too loud indicating how chilly it must be outside,but the inside of the house seemed like it was a 100 degrees,creating the perfect atmosphere for a rather pleasant nighy.
"Aah...Jai please!!" I begged and grabbed his naked back,giving him a couple scratches.
"Shhhh...Ruby..Everything will happen at the right time." He whispered in such a seductive tone that made me even more wet. He slithered his hand in my underwear and outter lips. He started rubbing his hand on my outter lips,moving slowly inner and inner.. I became even more wet as he unbuttoned his jeans off slowly enough to torture me...
"You will have to beg..."he muttered and leaned towards my vagina. He pulled off my lacy underwear and smelled them.
"You have such a sweet odor!!" He said smirking and moved forward. He started kissing the inner parts of my thighs
,lips barely touching my hot skin. He was such an amazing player. I suddenly felt his tongue irritating my clitoris and I jumped up at his touch. He was no amateur,I could tell from the way he kissed. However I had never expected him to be such a sex god. On the other hand it would be completely weird if he wasnt.
The sound of him tearing the wrapping of something,woke me from the deep sleep in my thoughts. Yeah, the condom. I didnt want to be in the next season of 'Teen Mom'.
"May I help?!" I asked my eyes giving him a rather famished look. He passed me the condom and snorted.
"Do your magic and entertain me little bitch!" I have always thought that dirty talking and cursing during sex was extremely hot but...Damn, I didnt expect it to be that good... It was a huge turn on!!!!
I pushed him back and pulled down hus jeans and underwear. I gently pinched the top of the condom,placed it on top of his erection and leaned towards. I heard a gasp of surprise,he surely didnt expect that!!
Good lord it was huge...... Slowly I started giving him oral. Still slowly but steadily I deepthroated him and -apparently - I was good at it .... His moans of pleasure made it clear that he had reached his orgasm... I pulled off just to watch him beg for more...Instead, he pushed me back again and penctraced hard.
"Aah!!"
Its not that I didnt like it... I loved it, he is fucking awesome!! Moving in and out slowly,he was giving the sexiest moaning I have ever heard. Our breathing became one and the pale moonlight was the perfect backround for these moments of raw passion!!!.