Chapter 17 ~ The Bet

RUBY'S POV:
I was furious...I was raging like there was no tomorrow... That bitch!! Up untill now I hated Joyce for not being there for me when I had always been a supportive cousin not for being a psycotic murderer!!
My mom...my sweet,loving,caring and fun mom died in one of the worse ways possible just because ahe wanted to get away from Jai... You know what people do when they want to get away from a crazy hottie with dark powers,joyce?? THEY MOVE!! Far faar away where he can find yoooou!!"
"You know I will always be able to find you!!" The sound of his voice made me freeze right there and then!! For some unacceptable reason I really wanted to hug Jai at the moment.. After finding out that he is not a lunatic who offers death via fire,just a jackass who cant be with the same woman for more than an hour,I actually feel relieved...And guilty...I have been blaming him for over than a gear calling him an endless number of names, the one time he was actually innocent.
So I did it. For a long time I had decided that I would do whatever I fancied without overthinking,because life is too short to be miserable!!
I hugged him quite tightly but he did too.. He almost chocked me but, no matter how weird it sounds, I quite liked it..
"Sorry for mistaking you for a nutcase who killed my mom...."
"Well I will try to get over it... We are talking about some serius accusations here...You are not getting away with it easily..." he said a smirk plastered in his face.
"I am willing to do whatever in order to make you feel less furious at me..." I said being pleased by the sexual tension that started to develop in the room. I leaned on the wall and spread my legs in a provocative but not exagerating way.
Jai came closer to me and filled the space between my legs with his torso and his rising bulge.
"As much as I would like to fuck you raw, I cant..." he said,his breath uneven.
"Why? Cant get it up already at this age??!" I said sassily and tugged his shirt,pulling him closer to me.We made out passionantly for a long time,when Jai pulled back. I groaned. There is nothing worse than being denied pleasure!!
"I cant...I cant because of the bet..The bet that I have with myself! And for once I am going to keeo thia promise.."
"So this bet you are talking about..Why is it preventing us from fucking??" I asked and sucked on his earlobe.
"No...We can fuck...But after I have taken you out..For dinner with the first,second and third course and then some pretty hot intercourse!" He said seductively making me whimper.
"You know I no longer fancy dates.." I said. During my stay in this city I have come to a conclusion:
Sex is great,feelings are not.
"It will not be a date...It will be an experience.." he said and disappeared the same way Joyce did last time she had the nerve to stand in front of me.
Now that I think about it Jai didnt use his powers against me, when I ,at first, denied going out with him... This bet or whatever must have a signifficant amount of importance to him...
I guess I will have to wait and see till tomorrow...
Which means that for a whole day I will have to deal with mt fantasies of having sex with Jai, a desire that he ignited some minutes ago...
I pulled myself together and then got on to the work that I desperately need to get down to. After a loong looooong time of haed work, my dad entered the room.
"Hey Rubs, I am done working for today and I was wondering if you wanted to go and grab a bite?" He said in a sweet tone.
" I would love to but I have tons of work to do..." I said, being a 100% honest. I would really like to hang out with my..dad but I want to finally sel the motherfucking field to the motherfucking Chinese guy.
"Chao I have put a lot of thought in your case and I advise you to do what my wise daughter sugests you to do!" Dad said to the chinese milionaire with whom I was talking on the phone.
"She is your child?? Oh you are so lucky to have such a sweet,smart daughter! She will be glad to find out that I am going to purchase the field! Gongrats once again!" I heard him say.
"Oooh my god! You just saved me an entire life of negotiations with that chinese stingy guy!" I said in enthusiasm.
"Well... What can I say.... I AM FANTASTIC!!" He said cockily and tugged his shirt.
" I am not going to argue with that!" I said ans smiled." Ok I am hooked for dinner!!"
"Language!"
"So now you think you are Captain America?"
"Of course I am!" He said
~a few hours later~
" ok I should drop you at your place!" Dad said and ignited the car.
When you arrive at your place, wear something fancy and expect me...
I heard the delightful voice of Jai...
I know I know our date is supposed to occur tomorrow...But in 15 minutes it will be ...tomorrow.Cant wait
My heartbeat is so fast that I fear my Dad hearing it.
I have a feeling that tonight is going to be an amaziiing night...
So so sooooo it finally happened!! What do u think? Is there anything suspicious about it? Should Ruby finally let go and enjoy herself??!
Vote,share and comment!