Chapter 24- Hello & Goodbye part.1

Jai and I were currently passionantly kissing on the bed with him giving me insane pleasure not only thanks to his making out skills but also because of the fact that he was kind of transporting a great amount of dark magic in me....I cant believe that something like that would ever be my idea but right now I feel so good that I am incapable of processing how wrong the situation is.And frankly I dont want to...
Suddenly I remembered that I had to warm Jai up to the idea of his brother and my best friend staying over for a few days...
"I forgot to tell you..." I said as Jai moved on to my neck.
"I dont care.." he said dedicated to what he is doing.
"Believe me you do... well Luke and Renata are coming to New York so I told them that they could stay here for a weekend or so..." I stated and bit my lip fearing Jai's reaction.
At first he didnt say anything and he kept kissing my neck till he reached my sweet spot. The moment he started engaging on the spot he pulled away from abruptly, probably punishing me this way for not telling him about his brother's visit.
"Ever cared to ask?"
" Its my house you know!!" I stated angrily.
"And I live here with you. Which means that I have a saying in matters that go down in here!!" He said trying to calm his nerves.
"Well not in this one..." I said and left the room heading to the kitchen.
"Dont be such a bitch!!" He screamed.
"Not possible ..." I shoot back.
Moments of silence went by till jai appeared in the kitchen as well.
"When will they be here?"
I was about to tell him but the bell ringing gave him the answer he was looking for!
"SHIT!" he hissed.
" Dont be so excited!" I said and laughed as I opened the door.
"HEEEEEY YOU GUYS" I yelled and hugged both of them!! "I have missed you so fucking much" I said and hugged them even tighter.
"Heey yo little slut!" Luke said and kissed me on my forhead.
"Babeeeeee" screamed Renata and we hugged like best friends do!
Jai was standing behing me throughout all this happy reunion saying nothing at all just staring at Luke.
"Brother?" Luke said and offered Jai his hand.
Jai looked at it in disgust and moved absolutely no muscle to connect his hands with Luke. Instead he plastered the fakest smile ever on his face and said unwillingly:
"Welcome.Both of you."
"Happy to see the warmest person on earth" said Renata and she stepped into the house with her suitcase.
"Its my pleasure!" Jai said sarcastically in return.
I showed them to the guest room where they will be staying, both of them sleeping in the same bed- I hope they dont mind that!
"Whats taking them so long?" I asked Jai and sat next to him on the couch.
"You know..." he said and then turned to look at me with his cheeky smile.
"Noooo..." I said looking back at him. I wasnt mad at all, I was just shocked that Renata didnt mention anything.
"Oooh yeah my dear they are fucking!" He said as if his was presenting a television game show making both of us chuckle.
"How do you know,genius?" I asked curiosity taking over me.
"I read her mind!!" He said proudly.
"You promised not to do that again!!!" I protested.
"On you, not on others!"
"If this is true then I will have something to hold over them if they find out that you are 'providing' me with dark magic!" I said with a glimmer of hope.
"I dont get it..." he stated looking confused.
"I mean...if luke finds out that we are doing something that dangerous then he will freak out that we didnt tell him and he will do anything to stop us. We will then say that he didnt tell us about Renata either and that its a bit dangerous that these two are involved since Luke has powers-even though they are majorly reduced!" I explained proudly.
"This could work..." he said and approached me for a kiss.
"Awwww look at them!" I heard Renata's voice and then slowly pulled away from Jai.
"Oh its you two again?" Jai said and stood up." I figure that we will all go out tonight so lets get it over with!"
"You can pretend that u dont want to kill yourself while we are out if you want." I whispered in his ears.
"Oh well..." he responded.
It took sometime for me and Renata to get ready,not because we had to use a ton of make-up or to make our hair look like a masterpiece,but because we were doing all kind of stupid things.
"Giirls do you think of us leaving tonight!?!?" Luke shouted.
"Lets go otherwise they are going to cut our balls off!" I said.
" I dont want my imaginary balls cut off!" Renata semi screamed and we both laughed.
We both appeared in the living room and even Jai couldnt hide how much he adoring the way we loooked.
Renata had her hair in a really neat ponytail,her straightened brunette strands framing beautifully her face, on which she performed a very sexy smokey eye makeup. Her dress had a deep red colour that brought out perfectly her admirable curves and long legs.
I chose a completely black dress that waas quite short and highlighted my ass imressively. My hair was just naturally being its carly self bouncing up and down whenever I would walk.As far as makeup is concerned, Unlike my friend I didnt concentrate on my eyes since I wanted to apply the reddest lipstick I had!
"You look amazing!" Luke said looking at Renata mainly." Both of you" he rushed to add making me laugh internally that they are trying to hide it so much.
"You are ok!" Jai winked and then pulled me roughly close to him,kissing me passionantly once more.
"Do I look like I ate her out on her period??" Jai asked pointing his lips. I hit him mildly but laughed quite a lot.

We chose to go to the biggest club in town where hopefully we would as wasted as we can!
THATS ALL FOLKS!
AGAIN SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME AGES TO FINISH THIS.
SORRY IF IT SEEMS A BIT BORING BUT I HAD TO CREATE AN ATMOSPHERE BEFORE BRINGING WHATS BOUND TO HAPPEN!
KISSES!!♡♡