Chapter 23~ We will never talk about it !

RUBY'S POV:
"I dont have any plans really...Jai hasnt been home aaall day and AS ALWAYS he has no intention of picking the phone up!" I told Renata and Luke who had just called me from the train which is bringing them all the way from our home town to the city of the big apple!"Of course we will party the night away I told Luke before he passed the phone to Renata.
"Αnd tomorrow will be shopping day!" She replies with a pretty echoeing scream.
"Are u sure that jai is ok with us crushing at your place?" She asked a worry colouring her voice.
"Weell...Jai is not ok with a lot of things and is bount to always react negatively when I ask for a favor,so I havent told him yet..." I said and bit my lip a bit nervously.
"He doesnt know?!? Well this is going to be one helk of a visit!" I heard Luke say.
"Oh believe me it will be!" I said and hung up.
Moments later a massive bang on the door scared the hell out of me making me drop the plate on which there was some delicious cake.
"NO NOT THE CAKE!" I screamed not giving a flying fuck for my cuts on my toes nor the knock on the door.
I would spend more time feeling sorry for the loss of my cake but I heard some noises coming from the door that sound a loot like Jai.
'Please tell me that he isnt drunk once again!' I said to myself.
I opened the door abruptly and as expected Jai is now lying on the floor, all pale with dark circles around his eyes.
"Your foot is bleeding!" He stated with a voice of a person who is on the verge of doozing off..
"Oh wow you are a genius!" I said and kneeled next to him."Surprising your breath doesnt smell like alcohol! So if you are not wasted there is something wrong with your magical powers,I venture to say!!" To be honest I have been thinking of that for a long time. Jai always tries to come across as the toughest badass wizzard (even though he hates being called that),but it seems that dark magic has been a bit too much for him!! If only he ignored his pride for a while and told me what is going on...
He stood up immedietly,using super speed again, trying to balance himself, something thats obviously hard for him,in an attempt to persuade me that he is "ok".
"I just need to rest for a while!" He muttered and tried to make his way to the bedroom.
"Let me help you!" I said a little with a  little less hostility this time.
This is the only time that Jai had trouble leading me to bed in a blink of the eye,if you know what I mean.
When he was safe and sound lying in bed,I hopped on him without any warning which resulted in Jai having a very confused expression on his face.
"You I never say no to sex but if you are so horny now I will have to warn you that you will have to do most of the work!!" He said and winked at me.
"You wished, you Kazanova!! Since you are too weak to even walk I can easily force you to tell me what is going on! And I have what it takes to do it!"
"What are you going to do Rubs? Shove the lamp so deep in my ass that I will have to tell you everything or else you are gonna turn my inside into an Ikea??" He said and smirked. Oh my sweat Jai you are immensely fooled if you think that you are going to come out on top this time!
"Even worse!" I hissed and grabbed my phone. If there is one thing that can make any hardcore criminal beg for mercy thats definitely : Taylor Swift!
The moment the song started Jai expression went from confused to petrofied. I swear I can see the dread in his eyes.
"Every minute you stay silent equals a song. If you lie to me then you will have to listen to a whole album non stop. You shall put your ego aside and just get it over with, for the shake of your ears!!" I said quite enjoying the fact that Jai was at my mercy.
"You think that I cant throw you off of me?" He asked and then tried to move his hands but he didnt manage to escape from me.
"Well you must be happy that all the time you spent training wasnt in vain!" I whispered and increased the volume of the song.
~two hours later~
I cant believe Jai hasnt given up yet after two hours of musical abuse!!I mean I am ready to burst out of the freaking window!!!
"Ok I give up! You want to be all miserable and ready to pass out at any time,you are free to carry on!All I know is that you are just a selfish bastard!" I spat out and got  off of him.
"I am a selfish bastard,right?! Well this might be the only time I am not acting solely upon my interest!!" He said and stood up. "I have acted against my physical and psycological well being for a long time because of  YOU and the only thing I get in return is getting a lecture?!"
"Why am I preventing you from your well being mighty Jai?" I asked and raised my eyebrow provocatively.
"As you already know I proudly posess some pretty strong dark magic...Having these powers is an amazing gift but if you gain them under the wrong circumstanses  there is price you have to pay!"
"And what is that?"
"Sometimes the burden of the dark magic is too much so you have to ...share it.." he said with a little bit of hesitation.
"Go on!"
"Unfortunately you cant just walk around giving people some of the dark magic!!"
"Based on your lifestyle it should be easy for you if you are referring to dark magic as STDs!!"
"I can go back to not talking at all! Would you like that?"
I exhaled loudly and rolled my eyes while I nodded my head,allowing him to carry on with his fucking story.
"Well...in order to share some of the burden you have to make the other person like or in the ideal situation love you..."
"Thats why you have had so many girlfriends,who really fancied you! What happens to them?" I said since I remembered that all Jai's exes would always disappear eventually! "Did all of them die because of you?"
"Take it down a nauche! Getting rid of bodies takes a lot of work you know!
Dark magic is something like a drug for ordinary humans. At first its really refreshing and it makes them feel amazing but the more the receive the more difficult it is to live without it. Since you are hooked on magic(just like drugs) your body has no reason to produse endorphins,which are the chemicals that prevent your body from feeling pain. Magic wears off soon and with no endorphins available every movement is painful. They cant sleep,their skin gets paler and paler and so on...." he said and looked at me expecting that I would react negatively.
"Joyce was once you 'relief' right?!" I asked as I remember the state in which Joyce was when she appeared in my office several months ago.
"Yes..."
"I can imagine that the more you wait so that that person likes you as much as possible,the better this situation is for you,right?" I mutter fearing what the answer would be.
Jai didnt answer again.
"TALK!" I ordered.
"Yes"
"So you are just waiting for me to give you permission to suck the life out of me? Is this why you have been tolerating me for so long!??"
"At the begining that was the plan! And believe I dont need your permission to do that, I could just do this!" He said ans placed his fingers on my templed and started putting preassure. I will never be able to describe this feeling. Its like floating on air while having an orgasm! Suddenly all thus euphoria disappeared abruptly and I felt as if I had been kicked in the stomach!
"It is that easy!" He hissed angrily.
"Then why havent you done it already?" I asked still in shock.
"You know deep down the reason. We will never talk about it again,ok?!" He said and started heading to the kitchen.
"I want to do it!" I stated.
"You are crazy" he answered without even  turning around to face me.
"I want to do it!" I said a little louder this time.
"Why?" He asked and looked at me.
"You know deep down the reason.We will never talk about it again,ok?" I said and we both smirked.
"Its going to be hell,you know...." he whispered and came closer to me.
"I like hell...thats why I am living with you!" I responded  and took a step closer to him.
"Shhh" he said and kissed me passionantly. After a few minutes his fingers reached my temples and he performed the previous 'ritual'. Well  I will have to correct myself: this is a feeling I will never forget!!!!
HERE YOU ARE AFTER A LOOOON LOOONG TIME! I AM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FREQUENTLY BUT I PROMISE THAT THERE WILL BE A NEW CHAPTER  EVERY WEEK OR SO!
Soo did you see it coming? Do you agree with Ruby's decision? What will happen when Renata and Luke arrive?