Chapter 14 ~we are going to regret this.

Ruby's POV:
"It seems that you have a lot to sort out....I am going to leave u alone,taking Renata at our place,where u can find us when you will have come to an agreement.." Luke said and approached Renata.
"Sort things out...??? Did I fuck you Luke without realising it?? Whats with all the bullshit about talking.?!?!?" Jai said grinning sarcastically.

Before Luke could say anything back, I opened my mouth,full of self-confidence and absolutely no fear that Jai is going to freak οut or something like that!!
"Jai...we do have to talk and not about the fact that we just had sex! Its about the fact that you and your brother have magical powers!! You Jai can destroy the whole world with just a movement of your index,in case you wake up with a bad mood....You are deadly...literally!! I am not one of these prude girls that only go for good vanilla guys,I like danger,I do..but I have my limits!!!" I said fast and sure of myself!
"Well...I am all so flattered by your compliments but..I have to say that you worry WAY TOO much about everything...Come on Ruby thats not you! You love living the moment,letting go of your responsibilities and being swept from your feet!! Why are you being the ultimate control freak right now!! There are things out there a lot more dangerous for you than I could ever be!!" Jai said firmly.
"Yeah....You present yourself as the victim of he whole situation!! You are mean,you are evil!!! Even if I ever managed to trust u ,something that seems rather impossible,how do I know that u are not going to hypnotize me into doing things that u want!! You have already done that to my mom,you compelled me and my friends to forget my relationship with Luke,your brother...."
"You are so judgemental from times to times!!! I am evil,mean?? I have done nothing evil,except a few white lies, even though my nature commands me to do so!!! THAT WAS THE LAST DROP!!! I am done trying to live up to your expectations.... If everyone keeps callimg me evil and mean,then evil and mean I shall be!!" Jai was screaming like there is no tommorrow and then stormed out of the house.!!
"We are going to regret that..." Luke sighed.
Luke is right...Jai was that close to giving in completely to his dark side,and I just pushed him over the edge.!!
"U should not have been so abrupt!! I was so carried away by my worries that I took all my rage out on a person like Jai..." I said,a tear threatening to appear.
"Dont blame yourself for all this..It would have happened anyway... Now we have to find out how to stop him!!" Luke said.
Before I could ask him if he had anything in my mind, Renata stood on her elbows and looked at us with a confused look.
"Heeyy love how are u??" Luke said sweetly and knelt next to her. Renata was quite taken aback by the kindness of tha attractive guy standing in front if her that she could barely mummble hello.!
"Lets take you home Renata..." luke said and helped her stand up.
"What has happened?? I have a terribke headache!"
"Hangover!!" I rushed to say.
"Yes exactly..we went to a rave last night and someone drunk a little bit more than they should...!" Luke said and smiled at her again.
"Oh great!" She said and sighed.
"Its ok..I will take you home!just go outside for a minute to take some fresh air in,and I will be right there in a minute." Luke suggested,and Renata obediently followed his orders.
"What are u doing?? Jai is now a literal time ticking bomb! We dont know when he will go off and who will take the shoot! We need to find a way to deal with him.!!" I said panick taking over me.
"Yeah I am aware of our situation! Thats why I am taking Renata home where she will be protected by her familly while we are going to work things out! I am also going to check whether he is near your friends or your relatives!" He replied calmer than I did.
" ok ....ok that sounds like a good plan,what shoul I do??" I asked.
"You should relax a bit,lie down,take some DEEP breaths and think of a solution! We might as well as exaggerating at the end of the day...It is possible that Jai just got pissed and wanted to scare you,to feel lkke he is the one pulling the strings..." he said.
"You might be right!well good luck!" I said and hugged him.
"You too...see ya soon!" He said after a littlw while.
"Bb Renata see you later biatch!!" I greeted my friend pretending that everything is ok...
"See yaaaaa!!" She said and waved back at me.
I fell clumsily on the couch,trying to do what Luke consulted me to,but it is pointless! I dont lose my shit very often,but Jai is someone with whom you can be cool.
When he is mad,rules -and of course-morals DONT apply to him!!
I tried to take a brief nap but it was fatal...I ended up just swirling around the couch.
After some time,that seemed like an eternity to me my phone rung,Luke calling!
"Hey Luke...Tell me.."
" Everything seems ok....The whole thi g might just be one of Jai's lame tricks...I am heading to your place. Do yoh want to bring some food too??"
I breathed out all the air ,I was holding in due to the stress, releaved that at least for now things were ok...
"Few....thank God.. I am dying for some tacos if it is ok with you!!" I said.
"Tacos sound great! I will be there in a minute!!"
"Bb"
I fell on the couch once again,but now I was semi-smiling.My friends are all fine and I am going to have some tacos.
Suddenly, I felt the urge to open the tv! I remember this feeling....This is exactly hkw I felt when Jai lured me to his house!! Now he is doing it again,in order to give me a message most likely.
I cant fight this urge anymore and I grab the remote control in my sweaty palms.
"Breaking news ladie and gentlemen" said the news man.
"We are interrupting our tv programme due to the shock that has been caused after a fire broke out in the city's biggest lawers' offuce: Smith's Empartnership. The whole building caught on fire,for reason that remain unknown for now...We are trying to save those who has the bad luck to be in the building....More information to come,stay tuned.!!"
I neednt hear anything else in order to scream my lungs out.....
The building that cought on fire is the place where my mom works...And I am sure that Jai is the one to blame..
The end!! :)
So sorry for not updating but I had been in Portugal for one week(such an amazing country!!).
THANKS FOR ALL THE VIEWS LOVELIES!!
Did u like the chapter? Do u think tha Ruby was overreacting? Is Jai going that far? What will Ruby and Luke do? Will Joyce be of any help?
Please vote and comment ♡♡♡♡
Looove ya