Chapter 5 ~ who cares about her?

Two weeks have gone by since our make-out session with Jai and I am so glad that I do not have  him always on my mind! Sometimes I recall his perfect skills at making out and I find myself craving for  his touch but I am not overly obsessed with him,and it is a good thing right? I mean he is a ladiesman and he wont be good for me ....

"Ruby?? RUby where are you?" Emily kept asking and clapping her hands since I was too carried away by my thoughts to be occupied in a conversation.

"I am so so sorry Emily! I got distracted by..?"

"By Jai?? I just broke with my boyfriend with whom I had a relationship for more than 6 months and you keep thinking about a guy who doesnt give a fuck about you !!!" she broke! She hugged my pillow and started crying on it,smoothering mascara all over it! Normally I would be pisssed off at her because of what she said,even though it is true,but due to her heartbreak I will put up with all of her tantrums willingly because she is my best friend and that is what besties do!

"I am so sorry Em! Excuse me! I am from now on your emotional slave for the rest of the night I promise !!" I said and hugged her as thight as I could! " Tell me everything! Firstly, why?? You were da cutest couple ever!!" 

"Because I am an idiot!" she semi-yelled and burst out in more tears.

"you are not an idiot! tell me what happened !!" I begged for an answer

"u see...We went to a party yesterday ,it was for his best friend's birthday..And he was hanging out his friends all the time,basically ignoring me in a party in which I knew almost noone! I was quite pissed at him so I decided to drink! I was like what the hell?? I dont need you to entertain me I am good to go with a couple of drinks!"

"Soo you started drinking.." I said a bit worried of how this would end.

"exactly..I stared drinking a lot! and I think I even popped an ectasy pill...." she said and titled her head.

"dont worry Emily!! I mean I am not going to judge you! I am not going to do that,I am your best friend!" I said and hugged her.

"I got carried away and I ended up making-out passionantly with a random dude who happened to be a guy Micheal hated. I didnt know what I was doing I was way wasted to realise the mistake I had just made! Michael didnt find the incident out immediatly at the party,he was shown a phote of the kiss a in the morning! He came to my house and started yelling that not only did I cheat on him but I tried to get away with it! Even though he seemed slightly  convinced that I was drunk to the core and that I regret being such an idiot,he kept on screaming that I am always doubting him and his abilities and that I have not supported him with his music career as much as he would like me to do so..He said that all these feelings have bottled up for a long time and that the kiss was the last drop.." she couldn stop her sobs and I could not stop feeling bad for my bestie! I mean it is so unfair for her! She made a mistake ,for which she is terribly sorry, and she lost her dream relationship in one night!

She kept crying and I kept trying to cheer her up and long story short it was a very depressing sunday evening! Poor Emily...

~~ THE NEXT MORNING~~

I was in the bathroom washing my hands because during art's class Jai happened to accidently,as he claimed, drop some paint on my palms.

"did you hear that Joyce jensen is now Jai's new hot bitch!" one of the girls standing in front of the mirrors perfecting her make-up, said in a gossipy tone to her friends. When I heard that I almsot dropped the soap bar on the floor!!I dont know why, I mean  I dont always get so attached with guys with whom I have had a plain make-out sess ,but Jai had a different effect on me , it is weird! He has given me nothing at all but I have certain feelings for him! It is not love,not at all, but I just get butterflies in my stomach whenever Jai's name is mentioned! However, my reaction was not caused only by finding out that jai has a new girlfriend! I was shocked by the fact that that girlfriend is Joyce Jensen,my cousin Joyce Jensen!