chapter 2-where are we?

"Monica!!" the woman said excitedly as she hugged my mother wormly

"Gina, I am soo glad we finally managed to have dinner together!It has been sooo long! look at your son all grown up!" my mom said in return

I havent said a word sinve we came in here I have just been staring t jai's addicting eyes,which made me a huge freak I KNOW but I just couldnt help it!

"heey captain! how is the crew?"he said pulling me in a hug finally breaking the ice and making me laugh!

"well they have been quite disobedient  lately but if they dont obey I will have them walk on the board to their painful death!" I said all piraty!

"wow sommeone has quite a lot of imagination,hasnt she??"

"it is one of my numerous talents u see!" I said smiling with a confidence I was unaware I had!

"well if u say so..." I punched him playfully on the shoulder and then we sat on our sits waiting for the first course to come

"soo do u know each other,u seem quite friendly!" Gina said and winked making me slightly blush for some reason.Does she mean that Jai and I could have been friends for a long time,by the way we act ?

" we  go to the same school.."jai rushed to answered

"AKA the same hell!" I interrupted him and everyone laughed

"and we have several classes in common!"he kept up from where he was interrupted

"thats cool! well Ruby wouldnt have come unless I told her that a kid of yours would probably be herE!"mom said semi-complaining

"same with jai" Gina said and our two mothers laughed

"so do you have any siblings? u didnt say a lot about your familly earlier and" I asked jai while Gina and mom were occupied in one of these dull mothers' conversations!

"and??" he said sligtly irritated which made me worried that I seemed  Noosy and an indescrete bitch

"and I was curious to find out something aBout your familly as u did with mine,unless you are the long lot son of the jackson five or something like that!" I responded and Jai chuckled at my latter remark which relieved me a lot

"it is ok, I hadnt told anything about my familly because there is nothing extremely exciting about it! Well there is my mom!" he said pointing at Gina making me laugh " My dad bailed on us a couple years ago..so yeah"

"uuh I am so sorry Jai!" I said worridly that I brought up any painfull memories

"it is ok I guess that some people are just not cut out to be parents and that was my father!he backed down after the very first major difficulty our familly faced!However his absence has been one of he greatest things that has happened to me  lately!" he said lowering his voice so that Gina wouldnt hear. I snaked my hand on his leg and patted his knee,which was a gesture of plain sympathy and understanding since we have been through some equal dad dramaa, and nothing else I swear! He smilled politely and I smilled politely back at him."Then there is luke,and beau my brothers!"

"B-Beau??" I said worried sick!Please dont be my ex ,we are talking about that would cause so much trouble: a) I might as well as fall back to him,b)his presence could be an obstacle in me and jai becoming friends and maybe more...

"Beau my brother..Do you know him?"

"well I had a boyfriend named Beau but.." I said with my eyes wide open 

"I dont think it is him..He is 21 years old and he has been studying acting in L.A. for 2 years so I doupt it was him.."

"it is not him .." I said and I exhaled in relief! thank god!