10: Dark Blue Moon

"So this is our little stowaway, huh?"

You look up to see who pushed you, and only other person that this could be is...

...The captain.

"Bitch, you didn't have to shove me," You mumbled under your breath as you got back up. The captain turned his head towards you, setting Anne down in the process.

"Or is this the stowaway...? The crew did say it was a puny little kid, but... you don't seem so strong either," The captain said as he reached for you, putting Anne down in the process.

You were about to throw a punch at him before someone's hand grasped around the captain's wrist before it could grab onto you.

"Don't. Touch. Her." Jotaro practically growled as he glared at the captain, receiving a menacing glare back. You looked up at Jotaro, who had one of the most threatening glares you have seen. You backed away, leading Anne with you, and she hid behind you.

What was that glare? He's never even glared at Polnareff like that...

The captain swiftly reached for Jotaro's cigarette, snatching it away. "I request that you refrain from smoking on this ship. What were you going to do when you were done with it, throw it out into the beautiful ocean? Were you going to litter? I know you're a guest on this ship..." The captain reaches out and puts the cigarette out on the button of Jotaro's hat, putting it in a pocket of the school uniform, "But you're going to have to follow her rules. Got it?"

Jotaro looked pissed, but if looks could kill, the captain would have been dead when he tried to reach out to grab you.

As the captain walks towards you and Anne once again, Jotaro speaks up. "Hold it. If you're going to put it out, just put it out normally. No need to be a condenscending prick, jackass."

Mr. Joestar speaks up. "Jotaro, don't be rude about it. You're the one at fault."

Jotaro scoffs. "I know I'm being rude. But he didn't need to put my cigarette out like that... and he didn't need to push (Y/n) around either," Jotaro says, slightly lowering his hat down. You look away, his sudden action embarrassing you a little.

"But I just realized... something I should have realized a bit ago. This isn't the captain. He's the Stand user."

Most of you gasp, except for Anne and the captain himself.

"What is this 'stand user' stuff you guys keep talking about? I don't understand..." Anne whispers to you, no one else hearing.

"Hmm... they're like special superpowers. That's how I was able to save you. But only people with Stands can see other Stands. So that's why you can't see ours, because you don't have one," You whisper back. You're afraid that Anne wouldn't have believed you, but she just nods and looks back at what's happening. Besides, after everything that has happened, there is no way she couldn't believe you.

It seems as if the the captain didn't know what a Stand was either— he just stood there with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Stand? What's that?" The captain asks.

Avdol speaks up. "Jotaro, that's nearly impossible. Captain Tennille was recommended to us by the Speedwagon Foundation with verification. There's no way he could be the Stand user, he's someone we should be able to trust."

"Yeah, Jojo! Random guesses will make everything more confusing!" Polnareff says.

"Says you, Polnareff. You were the one who wanted to throw Anne back into the water!" You yell back at him. "Plus, I agree with Jotaro on this one. Who else could it be?"