Just a quick explanation

Alright, so obviously this is an AU. That means, in the case of this story, that the characters are not going to be quite like those of the Dream smp and that, while I will reference some of the lore, that too will not be the same.

There will be some fluff in this story, some battle and gore. There will be triggers. Swearing, hallucinations, blood, shouting, abuse, mood swings, manipulation, panic attacks, you have been warned.

You have been warned.

This fanfic was partially inspired by the story Vwoop, which I'm 100% recommending to all and sundry. Please read it, the book is amazing, it's exceptionally well-written.

I am shamelessly advertising for my favorite fanfic.

I also decided to write this story because almost every Technoblade fanfic I see on Wattpad now has romance in it, which is all wrong for the guy's character. More importantly, didn't the streamer say he didn't like his character being shipped? I don't actually know that, I just saw a couple other people say it and honestly it makes sense anyway. So I'm trying to add to the ranks of Technoblade stories that are actually good. The operative word being "trying".

Anyway. There are no ships in this book. There are friendships, close friendships, and family dynamics, but no ships. I just can't bring myself to write romance, unless it's the fluffy kind that's already established between a married couple. I just can't.

Alright. So I hope you enjoy this story, whoever you are. I apologize ahead of time if the updates are slow, as I'm also working on two other stories at the same time as this one. I will try to at least be somewhat regular, but because of life I won't be keeping to any set schedule.

And that's it, I think. Okay. I'll get down to the story now, and I hope you enjoy. Creators of dsmp, if you see this book and don't like it, rest assured that I'll respect your wishes and take it down. As long as you ensure I know about it, of course.

Oh wait! One more thing! While you are perfectly free to envision whatever you want in regards to how these guys look, I will be following SAD-ist's art style when I describe these guys. Just so you know.