Two roads Diverged in a Yellow Wood

Alright, so we've had nineteen chapters of mostly wholesome content. And it's been great, for all concerned. But Wilbur's birth heralds a turn in the story: a turn into the L'Manburg arcs. And if you've been paying attention to how I write, you should be able to tell it's going to get pretty dark. Very sad. Very, very sad.

SO. Because I know how hard some stories can hit, here is a quick warning to all and sundry: I am going to take us through some heartbreaking places, through some majorly traumatic scenes, and out on the other side back into a healing, precious atmosphere again. That's how I write. That's how I write.

Now, if you're not ready to come along, that's alright. Take your space, take your time. Digital words are meant to be timeless; they exist to be seen at any point, to be investigated at any time. It's completely okay to step back and prepare before diving in to the sorrow to come.

Now, if you are ready to come along, take heart because the trauma is not Just Around The Corner. Not much of it at least. I will be slowly lowering us in rather than just leaping off the edge into a free fall of pain. Also, be assured that there will still be wholesome scenes, pets and love. It wouldn't be realistic otherwise, and I'm not the type of writer to just plunge you guys deep into the heart of character agony and then leave you to struggle your way out. No thanks. I'll take the hugs and the baking sessions, thank you very much.

Anyway. Like I said a little before, the darkness will end. Before the book does, that is. And there will be preciousness again. I think you all will really enjoy the ending I have planned, and I hope the knowledge that everything's going to get better for these guys eventually helps you get through this section of my tale.

Triggers, everybody! There will be those, like I stated at the beginning of the book.

Tears
Shouting
Manipulation
Self-harm
Voices(duh)
Death
Character death(just the one. ONE.)
Torture, implied or otherwise
Depression and loneliness

And I think that's it. Pretty sure. But yeah, that should help prepare you all for what's coming. I do not want you guys going into this thinking "oh it's gonna be great like usual" and then it starts getting sad and angry and everybody just dies inside. I want you guys to be okay, so there's my little warning.

Alright. Again, like I stated at the beginning of this book, you have been warned.

You have been warned.

Much love to readers and especially to those six who've been keeping up with me so far. Boensty , KaiAndMarie , Jedi_Raptor,  TheMossyMadame , Axen_Ace and _LAzurLune_ . I love reading each and every one of your comments, even if you don't always have the time to be here because life.

Don't feel bad if you need to step back and prepare before coming with me. These words will wait for you.

When you're ready, mate.