Chapter Twenty-Eight

. . .

Melody's P.O.V.

"Babe, I'm home." I closed the door behind me. "Can you come here a second." I followed Harry's voice into the living room. He was spread across the sofa next to the large glass window which looks over London. I dropped all my shopping bags (which was a lot!) and my coat, handbag and scarf on the floor next to the sofa. "I was going to keep this a secret but I know you don't like places like this but..." He paused as I crawled over him and cuddling up to him with his arm wrapped around me. "but I thought it would me nice." He had his laptop on the coffee table which it pulled closer to the sofa. On the screen it had a website of a hotel, or The hotel in London, no not the Ritz but Claridges. "Harry, baby, I like that you thought about it but... you don't have to spend that much money on me. I don't want you to. Do you have a plan B?" I started playing with his curls on the back of his head. "Plan B is to go to a theme park then spend the night in a cheap hotel and keeping the people in the hotel awake with you screaming my name all night. Oh and a nice picnic in the park."

"Personally, I like the plan B." Harry turned his head to the side smiling at me, I took the chance and kissed his cheek leaving a red lipstick stain on it. I giggled leaving the stain on his cheek, "I can't wait to go to this theme park, where is it?"

"Well, it isn't a theme park really... it's like a... ermm, what do you call it?"

"Fun fair."

"That's it! Like the one in Grease!" I ran my fingers through his hair "Really?" I started kissing and nibbling on his ear, then moved down to the side of his neck, just under his jaw line. "Yep." He popped the P before pulling me on to of him.

I sat on his stomach with my legs either side of him with my hands gripped onto his white vest. "Your my Danny Zuko." I twirled a curl on his forehead like Danny has in Grease. "You're my Sandy. Well the one at the end of the movie, because you are sexy as fuck" Harry's hands held my hips with a smirk on his face as he rested his head on the arm of the sofa. "I love you." I said as Harry's moving his hands up my body, "the feeling is mutual." He chuckled, "I love you too." He smiled making me smile "now give me a kiss." I bent down and pecked him lightly on the lips "not much of a kiss babe."

"I want to show you what I bought!" I pushed my palms down on his chest as I sprung off of him. I grabbed his hand and attempted to pull him off the sofa but being a little thing that I am I failed completely plus he is one big lump. I had no chance pulling him off the sofa but I tried and pulled and pulled even though I kept slipping around on the wooden floor because I was wearing socks. "Come on." He just laid in front of me with a Cheshire cat like smile on his face. "Haarryyy" I whined like a little girl, still tugging on his arm. "Lodieeeee." He teased still smiling like a Cheshire cat. "Please. I wanna show you my clothes I bought and your present which I was saving for later but-" Harry shot up off the sofa and grabbed the bags off the floor as he ran to the bedroom.

I slowly walk to the bedroom laughing at Harry.

When I got into the bedroom Harry was sat on the bed with his legs crossed and the bags around him. "Come on."

I sat on the bed with him. He uncrossed his legs so I could sit in between them which I did.

It took 45 minutes to show him everything and somethings I bought for him, like a new pair of jeans and a few bow ties, 2 pairs of shoes and 3 beanies. Then I showed him what I got for myself. This was a lot of make-up! "You have like 6 lipsticks of the same shade of red?"

"They are completely different Harry!"

"Really?"

"Yes, really." Then I draw a line of each one on his hand. "Good thing I have big hands." He said as I tried all my lipsticks I bought on his hand. Reds, oranges and pinks. I literally colour the whole of Harry's left hand. "Thanks for that babe." I looked up "that's ok baby." He kissed me lightly on the lips before I carried on unpacking all the colours I got and shoes.