Chapter Twenty-Five

Ring! Ring!

“Pick up…Pick up!” I said to myself under my breath. Mum closed the door leaving me in the room alone.

Ring! Rin-

“Hello?” I said into the phone as the ringing stopped, the timer started, I was on the phone to Harry! “MELODY!?” He shouted into the phone “Harry, I don’t have long!” Worry was in my voice “what’s wrong? What’s that bastard done!?”

“Harry listen, I have five minutes, that’s it and I need you to just listen to me… please…” I was shaking “Melody! What’s going on?!”

“Harry, they took Harmony away from me. He has kicked me, hit me, and punched me. I’ve lost it! I need… you. I need you, Harry!” Silence from the other side of the phone but I carried on speaking “don’t call the police or anyone. I just need you to come here, to my parent’s house. You have to be carful! If my dad finds you he will kill you!”

“Melody… I’m never leaving you again! I’m gonna kill him before he kills me-”

“No Harry… don’t…” My eyes were locked on the timer “Harry five minutes doesn’t last forever!” I blinked twice then looked back at the timer. It suddenly had changed to 2 minutes left even though before I blinked it said 4 minutes. They have bugged this! “Harry! 2 minutes just disappeared! It said 4 a second ago and now it says 2!” My heart was in my mouth but the beating with in my head. “I’ll be there as soon as I can! I’ll leave this photo shoot right now!”

“No! I can wait. You do your job. Get some rest then come… I can wait…”

“But-”

“No buts just do what I say! Please Harry… please…” Harry paused, this wasn’t a time for pausing, there isn’t enough time for pausing and he is wasting it! “Ok.” He simply breathed out. “It will take me hours to get to you?”

“I know. I know but I need to get out of here… I need you.” My dry tear-ducts couldn’t let anymore out but they wanted to. “When I find you I’m never leaving you again! I’m gonna book us a holiday me, you and Harmony, a family holiday! To New York, with the boys as well because we have to go there anyway!” I think Harry was crying. The tone of his voice wasn’t the same. “Harry?”

“Yeah?”

“I would love that.” A smile licked my lips. “This has tested our love, hasn’t it?” He spoke “I guess, yeah it has.”

Harry’s P.O.V.

Tears in my eyes I knew what I had to say before she had to go, “baby you have made me truly madly deeply in-” I was about to say it when Melody started to scream “NO THE TIME ISN’T UP! NO!” My blood started to boil. “GET OFF ME!” the next thing I heard was a bang and then complete silences. Someone hit her. I shouted into the phone “DON’T YOU DARE HIT HER!” The boys were in the same room as me they all looked at me in shock and they just stared at me. I didn’t care; this person just hit my girlfriend!

“Good-bye little Boy!” A man’s voice hit my eardrum then the man, Melody’s father, ended the call. I dropped the phone on the floor, I stood up, and I was fall of anger. I kicked my phone across the floor. “Son of a bitch!” I yelled. “Harry? Where are you going?” Liam asked as I stormed out of the room, “to my girlfriend!”

Melody’s P.O.V.

“Why?!” I screamed “why…?” I asked as I was pushed back into the cell, it was worse than a cell, I was in a box. “Why are you doing this to me?” I pressed my face against the wooden door. I knew he was on the other side, listening to me, he wasn’t going to answer me. Or he may seem weak. But to me he is weak… He is keeping his own child in a room. He wouldn’t accept the fact that I am a mother. Or is it the fact that I’m with Harry? Maybe it is all because of Harry.