Chapter Thirty

As valetines day was slowly passing by with the love birds of the town, the city, the country, made they way through the night with a car which Harry hired for the next two days. A BMW for the early seventies, Harry knew how much Melody adored all that vintage stuff. It was the same car which was in Katy Perry's music video 'Teenage Dream'. Harry is living the teenage dream. However, Harmony was a new addiction to the teenage dream which he had never thought about but now it makes his life even better than it already was. The only problem was no one, other than fclose amily and friends know about Harmony and the fact Harry got a girl pregant and became a father. Not even Simon Cowell knows yet but tonight is about Harry's and Melody's love for each other and only there love for each other. 

The sun was going down lighting the sky up with many different colours; Orange, red, deep red, pink, peach, yellow. Also like a painting with the fair grounds sloite in the foreground. 

Harry hand was tightly wrapped around Melody's waist as they walked towards the beautiful picture, adding another item to the painting. 
"Harry, I don't want to feel like a mother tonight, I wanna feel young again. I wanna feel my own age." Melody looked up at Harry whom was smiling into the distance. "I'll make sure you do." His eyes move to look a down at Melody's face with his smile widening, if that was even possible.

They spend three long hours in the fair going on all the rides, going to every stand winning and losing as many games as you possibly could. We walked out of the fair the same wa as we walked in; with Harrys hand around Melody's waist but this time they walked away from the beautiful picture with the sky now black with stars lighting up the sky like fairy lights in a dark room. 

"I have an idea." Harry's moved quickly from her waist to her hand. Using her hand he pulled Melody over to a shop, a tattoo shop. 

"Harry? No. No Harry I'm not-" 
"I love you." He said smashing his lips against hers to cut her off from saying anything other than yes. Whilst he kissed her he edged backwards into the tattoo shop.

"Young love." A girl chuckled from behind a counter. She was covered in tattoos. She even had a star tattooed on her cheek, she knows her tattoos! "And we would like to get a matching tattoo." Harry spoke quickly pulling out of his kiss. "Harry?!" Melody angrily whispered through her teeth. "What? It doesn't have to be big."
"Perhaps just a little heart?" The lady said, Harry nodded in agreement to the girl.
"Fine..." 
"Where would you like it?" The women asked with a smile on her face.
"My finger."

"My first tattoo was a heart on my finger too. My boyfriend did it himself, we've been together ever since..." 

"Could we do that? Do you have any needles we could buy to do it?" Harry walked toward the counter whilst Melody stood in the same spot in shock. She couldn't believe she was going to get a tattoo done. Not by a person who has a career in it. No but her boyfriend who can't draw for his life. 

Harry brought a tattoo set off the kind tattoo lady and took hold of Melody's hand dragging her to a chip shop then the place he planned for the two of them to stay for the night. 

They pitched up the tent next to a river before they crawled into the tent together to eat the bags of chips they had brought. That's when Harry brought in the tattoo set. 
"Oh Harry please, can we not..." Harry took all the things out the bag which the nice lady had put together for them. "Please? I have something which will make you feel better after it. Promise." Harry lent forward placing his large hands on to Melody's head, pulling it slightly forward for him to kiss her gently on the forehead. "Not sex is it?"
"Well... it is now."
"What was it going to be then?" As Melody asked Harry's cheek smile turned into a poker face. "Nothing... you were right. I'll give you the bad pain of the tattoo and back pains when I'm finished with you." Harry smiled a little but not a normal smile.

Little did Melody know, the reason Harry was acting a bit shady was because he has a ring in his coat pocket. 

"Let's get this over and-" Melody said to say but the sound of Harry's ring tone interrupted. Harry's face went slightly pale perhaps it was just the light from the screen of the phone, "I'll be back in a second." He kissed her on the forehead once again before exiting the tent. 

Melody shank backwards not know what was going on. She was angry. She wasn't annoyed. She was just a little upset he took the call. She understood if it was business things, but if it was one of the boys or one of his friends she wouldn't be happy with him as this was the first night they had together. Alone. 

Melody could her Harry mumbling into the phone as if he didn't want her to over hear the conversation. 

"No. No. No. I can't- that's wrong. No!" Harry rubbed the back of his neck glaceing over to the tent with the phone pressed up to his ear. "One night?" Harry watched the silhouette of the girl he loved sat peacefully as words, terrible words crawled off his tongue. "This is wrong. This is almost blackmail!" Harry picked a flat stone off the floor and tossing it across the soft surface but inside of it jumping, skipping on the surface it splashed into the water. "Bye..." 

"...What have I done..." 

  ________________________________

Helloooooooooooo.

Kinda short I know.

And it isn't the norm but I have a plan how this story is gonna go! 

Sorry for the wait too.

Love you all.

btw Guess who the girl on the phone was? 

Clue: TS

Sorry if you like her but she's just a character in the sorry nothing more ^_^

~Aly

________________________________