chapter 2 ■

Next day...

"Waaaa!!! Waaa!!!" My eyes flicked open at the sound of screaming from the baby crib, its like an alarm you didn't want to buy. I rolled out of the double bed moaning, being young its still hard to get up when you have to. "Mummy coming, mummy is coming." I walked over to the crib dragging the cover off the bed and onto the floor. I picked up Harmony which stopped her from screaming anymore. I kiss her on the head like I did the night before. I knew Harmony was hungry because when I'm hungry, she's the same. Its the same with everything else we feel. I think its some mother, daughter bond we have which is good i guess.

I feed Harmony then took her out into the kitchen just down the corridor. I didn't put Harmony don't while I put my bread in the toaster. I reached into a cupboard and got a jar of chocolate spread out. I opened a draw with one hand getting out a knife then a clean plate from the sink. The toast popped out of the toaster. I spread the chocolate on top with Harmony giggling loudly into my ear.

After I had my breakfast, I sat on the sofa again and turned on the TV. It was still on the music channel once again his face popped up on the TV,
"At number 2, Best Song Ever by One Direction!" The background voice annouced loudly over the music video that was set up like a stretch with the members of the group as other characters. Harmony laughed and smiled everything Harry come up on the screen. I ended up watching Harmony's face and reactions more than watching the music video.
"Do you like this Hamy?" I stroked her head. Her response was a little laugh.
"Oh my baby girl.." A tear rolled down my cheek, just the one, as I place a tender soft kiss on her forehead.
"Only if I could find a way to get him to you, you to have a dad..." Another tear rolled out of my tear duked. Then the idea jumped into my head. I picked up Harmony and ran up the corridor with her in my arms. I placed her in her crib and picked up my phone off the bed and rang my mum.

"Hey mum."

"Hey sweetheart what's up?"

"I need you to look after Harmony for a few months or weeks I'm not sure."

"Why?"

"I've found out who the father is.. Now I just need to find him which won't be hard...I think."

"You know who he is?! Who?! I have to met him."

"Harry, Harry Styles?"

"Your youngest sister loves him, his famous. You sure..."

"I know his eyes. You remember that I remember Harmony's dads eyes perfectly! This is no mistake mum!"

"Ok well, I'll look after Harmony, I'll come stay at your house."

"Thank you mum! Do you think you could come to my house as soon as possible?"

"Ok I'll pack some stuff and then I'll be over."

"Thank you so much mum. Love you. Bye."

I put the phone down. Harmony seemed to know I was planning on leaving, I don't know if she actually did but it really seemed like it. The way she looked at me with her green eyes, like Harry's. If I do met him and I tell him, there is no way on this planet that a guy who has girls screaming about how they want to have his babies is going to believe the one that say she has. His going to think I'm loco crazy... Worth a try though, right?

At 10 am I heard a knock on the door. I went over to the door and opened it, it was mum. She had her suitcase, I have mine. "Harmony is asleep and I need to go now. I found where he might be. There's a CD signing at HMV and its like an hour away but I have to ask one of the fan where they are staying and see how it goes from there." My mum walked in, I walked out
"I know where everything is so you don't have to worry about me and Harmony, will be OK." She wrapped her arms around my neck and squeezed me.
"I love you mum. Thank you." When my mum let go I waved good-bye and got into my car outside in the drive. I turned the key and off I went.

11:15

I arrive at HMV. Lines and lines of screaming fans lined the streers outside waiting for one direction to turn up. Some had camped out the whole night as far as I could see with the tents pitched up closer to the front of the cew. Most of the girls where teenagers, or little kids with there mums. The littlest kids wore all one direction mech from head to toe in the bands faces and logo. They are walking talking promotion stands.

I parked my car down an alley next to the music store, I got out of the car and sat on the car bonnet looking at my phone at all the pictures I've taken of Harmony over the last year. I felt a tear rolling down my face then another, one, two, three, four, five tear steamed down my cheeks. I felt hopeless what the point of trying to find him or even being believed. I've got closer to finding the father of my child this time than ever before, I'm just wishing on a star he believes me.

"Cute baby." I heard a voice from behind me, his voice was deep that send a warm feeling through my body. I looked up through my tear filled eyes, it was terrible hard to see the man that the voice came out of, it was like looking through fogged glass, "You ok?" He asked kindly,
"No... I've been looking for the father of my child for a year or so and all I can remember of him is his eyes! I'm only 23! I can't do this alone... her names Harmony... she needs her dad and her dad is famous but I have no chance to- to-..." My eyes clear to met the green eyes of the lad that stood before me.
"Harry?" His face went paper white, he looked at me like he knew me but confusion was the main emotion on his face.
"Harry? Styles?" He slowly nodded with his mouth open like a shocked goldfish. Then a bodygraud come around the corner with 4 other boys whose eyes narrowed slightly to work me out.
"I know you don't I?" He whispered, he took a step back. The bodygraud came over with a gaurded, protective egence
"Oi! you girl!" I looked at the bodygraud then Harry with wide eyes.
"You remember me?" I continued to speak in a hussed soft voice, blocking out the bodygaurd who obvouisly didnt want me near Harry. He was trying to find what my name in his head or who I might be, searching for the answer in my eyes. That was until the aggressive muscle built man pushed Harry back away from me with one of his stocky arms.
"She just a fan." The man said, I got off the car
"I'm not a fucking fan. I don't even know a songs they sing all I know is..." Harry was getting pulled away by the man. I ran up to the door where they were going
"WAIT!" I shouted "HARRY!" I screamed the muscle man turned around and put his hand on my arms sneezing my arms hard "get off me!!" My eyes started the waterfalls again the man pushed me backwards and walked into HMV. That was the last thing I saw before I hit the floor.