Chapter Thirteen

.      .       .

"M, what should I wear?" Harry called for me as I was talking to Zayn about two blazers which one would look better on him, I said the simple black one because it fitted his body nicely. The other one was straight up and down like an office suite. "Thanks Melody," Zayn put the other blazer back. I turned around and Harry was stood right behind me causing me to bump into his chest as I turned. "Come on help me!" He wined taking hold of my hand. 

Harry pulled me across the shop, were on the wall was sleeves of dickie bows. "Which one?" He asked looked down at me, "so many..." I went onto my tip toes to see some more. They all had little boxes with a silk lining. It was very cute and sophisticated. "Pick some out that you like." I said holding his one hand with both of mine. "I like..." He moved me in front of him, letting go of my hand he picked about twenty different bows. He laid them on the floor. We both knelt on the floor looking at all of Harry's wanted dickie bows. "I like this one!" I picked up a checkered dark brown and white dickie bow, "good choice padawan." Star wars reference. Awesome. "You gonna wear anything else?" 

"No I thought I should go naked..." 

"Make a good show." I picked up half of the dickie bows when a man came over "no need to clean up, I'll do it." The man picked the other half of twenty dickie bows Harry liked off the floor, "you sure, I could put-" the man laughed "it's my job." So from that I handed him my half of the bows. 

We wondered around the shop and brought Harry the checkered dickie bow and a navy blue blazer. He said he had a white top he could wear and some chinos. Ed was attempting to look after the difficult baby, Harmony Holly, who wanted to go home. 

 "Hows your cheek?" I asked as we got into Nandos. I rubbed his cheek with the back of my finger "Hurts but the bruise isn't so bad anymore is it?" I looked at it, it wasn't bad at all really. It was just pink not purple. "I'm a fucking wizard!" He shouted. A women flicked her eyes in our direction she was sitting with a party of children. "Oops..."

Niall told Harry to find a good table with 7 places, if not he was going to ask if they could move some tables together. Which we ended up doing. 

We ordered our drinks. I rang my friend Lottie because she had been ringing me all day, she saw the photos of me and Harry on a date via twitter and the guy who took pictures of us with the baby ended up not posting the photo of us because he was a nice(ish) guy and thought it was too low. However that guy followed us all day, probably somewhere near me right now. I stood outside Nandos on the phone it was freezing! 

"So you are hanging out with Niall?!" She has a massive crush on him, "Yep, his been looking after Harmony." 

"Which Nandos are you at?" 

"The one near the shopping centre. Not the one in it the one down the road." 

"I'm coming!" 

"Why? So you can get all flirty dirty with Niall?"

"I want to meet your arm candy!" I laughed "See you soon, wait do I have to wait outside for you?" 

"Yep! Byee!!" She put the phone down before I could complain. 

I walked up to the window all the boys were sitting next to. I breathed on the glass and wrote 'my friend Lottie is coming!' then a smiley face and my mini happy dance I did. The glass was thin enough for Harry to speak to me through. 

I put music on my phone so I could do some hardcore (crappy) dancing to keep me warm. It was 'what you know' by two door cinema club first then a bit of ACDC and pink floyd which slow so I skipped it which was very said because I adore the song. When Lottie came we rocked out to eminem 'lose yourself' before we went into the warm Nandos.