Chapter Nineteen

. . .

 "GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!" Harry shouted, "just trying to help." I bumped the top of Harry's leg with my hip. I picked up Harmony from the kitchen floor, holding her with one arm and with the other I pulled her little Disney Princess suitcase out to the car. While Harry tried to pack food into another bag. 

I popped Harmony down in her little car seat in the back of the Range Rover. I gave her her little rabbit she adores so much, my Nana knitted it for her. I kissed her on the top of the head as I closed the car door. "Harry? Would you put this in the car for me please babe!" I called to Harry as I stood in the cold winters night air which I could see my breath every time I exhaled. "Can't you do it?" Harry replied as he came to the front door, "Have you seen the way you have packed this car?!" I chuckled while I walked around the car to the boot. He packed in the oddest of ways. "Whatever, just go lock the door." I rolled my eyes and did what I was told. 

I got my house key out of my pocket and up it into the brass lock. I turned the key. With a little click the door was locked. 

I shuffled back to the car. Quickly jumping into the passenger seat, closing the door fast behind me. Harry was already sitting in the drivers sit ready to go. "Ready?" I nodded with a smile "ready." My teeth chattered. I rubbed my arms to warm myself up. I was wearing my PJs and when we were less than an hour away from Harry's parents house, we are going to stop somewhere and I will get changed to be fresh and 'beautiful' for the first met with the mummy of my lover boy Harry Styles.

Harry was being very grumpy at the start of the journey, which dull down my mood. 

I poked his cheek "smile Styles." I giggled. He said nothing, just shot me a dirty look. "Being a grumpy git isn't gonna get you nowhere sunny jim." I crossed my arms. Harry still didn't answer me. "If your sleepy I'll drive. Pull over!" Harry must of been tired because he pulled over as soon as the first layby came up. I'm not sure how he could be tired he slept through most of the day! 

"Your such a baby sometimes Harold." I said buckling myself into, then brushing some of Harry's curls out of his face. He yawn, "I'm not a baby or called Harold." I started up the enigen with a chuckle "sure Harry, sure." 

 I drove. Drove. And Drove for 3 hours sight with a snoring Harry Styles fast asleep aganst the window, looking incredibly cute as he always does when he sleeps. However this time I couldn't play with his curls hanging over his eyes or feel the warmth of his body against mine. 

I pulled up in one of those service stations about an hour away from Cheshire. Harry was still asleep and Harmony was too. "Why do they always seem to sleep at the same time?" I muttered to myself as I opened the car door. I lent down near Harry to get my handbag which had my clothes and make-up in it.

I carefully shut it so I wouldn't wake up Harry or Hammie. Which may I add was very successfully! I folded my arms across my body and ran into the building. The toilets were very close to the entrance so I power walked over to them. I toke my clothes off and replaced them with black disco pants, a over sized Christmas jumper, a blouse with studs on the collar and some cute dark brown ankle boots. As I unlocked the cubical door I could hear someone. A manly voice calling my name. Then all of the sudden, CRASH the door of the ladies toilets flow open "LODIE!!!" It was Harry. He ran up to me and wrapped his arms around me, "I through someone had stolen you!" 

"Stolen me?" I chuckled, "how could some one steal me?" 

"Kidnapping! I mean Kidnapped you!" 

"Your such a numpty, but I love-" I coughed remember that thing Louis said, making me question my love for Harry and his love for me, "you." I finish before Harry thinks something is up. I smile as Harry pulls away. "So... this is the girls loos..." Harry says awkwardly, making me laugh. "Come on before you get in trouble." I put my arm around his middle and he put his arm around my shoulders giving me a small soft kiss on the temple. "I love you too by the way." Harry spoke against my skin as we walked out of the loos. I looked up at him with a sweet smile.