𝑶 𝑵 𝑬 ♱

Have you everr watched that kind of movies where the parents die and the girl was all alone. Well that was my life right now, sort of. Five years ago my parents left, for the army. Leaving the two oldest girls, me Olivia, and my twin sister Maddison, alone with the three youngest. And if I had to describe it in three words, I hate it.

But two years and nine months ago, we heard the news, that our mom and dad both passed away, and It came as a shock, for everyone. Especially for the three youngest, Lina, Vincenzo and Mauro, since they were only five, seven and eleven. The whole time after that is was weird, painfull and my family got treathed like trash. But since Maddison and are past the age of eighteen, we got the total control and care about our little sister and little brothers.

I'm not a caring type, and everyone knew, but I didn't have a choice. I needed to get a job, and be home for the kids every day. But I'd rather go out every night, flirting with girls, since I wasn't into boys so much. Only Maddison knew about my intrest for girls. She was like the opposite from me, a loving and caring big sister, who loved taking care of our siblings.

Right now my life is boring, I feel like a stay-at-home mom, and I hate my job. I work in a restaurant, where my boss threats me like I am shit, which I am used to. When my mom and dad where still here, we used to live in a beautiful villa at the edge of Milano, but guess what. Everything had been sold and now we live in an appartment, in the middle of Rome. Don't get me wrong, I love the house, I have my own room and bathroom, but it's different.

Someone runned into my room, opening the curtains. My little sister Lina jumped on my bed. And when she sees I'm naked she quickly jumps away. "Get up Liv, I need to go to school", the five year old kid runs through my room, while I hide my head in my pillow. "Maddie! Get Lina away from me", I yelled, hoping for my sister to get this kid away from me. Grumbling I got out of my bed, searching for a bra on the ground. It was black lace, and you was able to see my nipple, which was pierced.

Not minding about my visible nipples I slowly walked towards the kitchen, to make lunch for the kids. Mauro, the oldest one looked at me like I was a whore, which I actually looked like. My long wavy black hair hand over my shoulders, but the bra really grabs the attention. "Don't look at me, I'm making your lunch", Immediately he looked away. "Olivia, why this, why not normal clothes", I sigh by hearing my sister her voice. "Your not my mother, and no, I don't wear shitty clothes like you".

Annoyed by each other, we helped out brothers and sister getting ready for school. Brushing their teeth, finishing their lunch, helping with the shoes. As soon as they stepped out of the house, Maddison started snapping at me again. "Why can't you just help, and not wear slutty clothes!". And of course I snapped back, "Because Maddison! Because I hate my life, I hate taking care of these kids, I hate my job. Be a bit happy I still help you". Rolling with her eyes, she started cleaning the kitchen. "do you think I like waking up at six AM everyday, no of course not. But we do this for them, we had the perfect youth, can we give it to them too?".

I know, I seem like a heartless bitch. And sometimes I can be, but believe me when I say I am sensitive. I'm just bad at showing emotions, and most of the time they were just shut down. We have been through so much, and everyone processed it in their own way.

In my new clothes I walk towards my work, and I loved my outfit. It was a long purple velvet flaired pants, with a white top and a blazer in the same color and same material as the pants. Although it was only nine AM, Rome was already full of people, who are hurrying for school or work.

"Olivia", the high tone in the voice from my boss makes me shiver. I hate him, he has something against me, but what? "Yes Micheal?". In my kindest way I turn around, looking at the short man in front of me. "You forgot this table". I sighed, smiling fake, before wiping off the table and making it ready for new visitors.

Later, after a long day of doing the work I hate the most in the world, I walk home with intense pain in my feet. Their was a coffee fleck on my pants, and that just made my day a little worse. I closed myself from everything around me and the beat of my rock playlist danced through my head, so load I wasn't able to hear anything else but the hard drums.

While stretching my neck, I see Maddison finishing the pasta she made, with pesto sauce. It smelled good and I helped Lina with her napkin. "It smells good Maddie", I smiled at her, hoping she wasn't still mad about this morning. "How was everyone's day?", Maddison asked and we listened to endless stories about my little sister and her boyfriend. I just want to scream to her that she thinks having a boyfriend when you're five is hard, but hun, it's getting way harder when you're older.

"I had the worst day ever", I sigh, eating the last pieces of my pasta. "My boss is a dick, and someone spilled coffee over my new pants", everyone stayed quiet, not caring about my adult problems. "Oh yea and it's been a while, so this girl is going out tonight", I pointed at myself, making everyone chuckle.  

***

𝑶𝑴𝑭𝑲𝑮 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕. 𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒕: 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝟐𝟗 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔.