𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝒀 - 𝑭 𝑰 𝑽 𝑬 ♱

A women with long curly black hair steps out of the room where Victoria is getting surgery. And in a second we jump up. My tiredness replaced with fear, and I squeezed in Giorgia her hand, and she in mine. "Is s-she okay?", Damiano asked, making the nurse escaping a tiny smile. "She has a pretty big wound in her head, and let's say she was very very lucky", the nurses says, and I hear Ethan sighing in relief. "Can I see her?", feeling my heart going back to normal I say, knowing that Victoria is gonna be okay. "Not yet, when she is brought to another room, you'll be able to visit", she smiles against us and makes her way back into the surgery room.

"Oh my gosh she's fine", tears of happiness roll down my cheeks and Maddison, who came about an hour ago wraps her arms around me. "Oh my gosh I was so scared", Thomas says, hiding his face in his hands. While my hands are starting to shake, I sit down, not ready to wait any longer. What am I gonna say when I see her, and is she able to talk? She left my house, because I sent her away, but will she know I'm sorry? "Liv!", Damiano his raw voice talks to me, pointing with his finger in my shoulder, making me realize I must have fall asleep. "What?", yawning and rubbing in my eyes I look at everyone, who is ready to walk away. "We can see Vic", Thomas says, taking my hand, and walking after the same women with the black curly hair.

"You have to be quiet, no screaming or load talking, that might hurt her head more. So only whispering", she says, strict but sweet, opening the door. Thomas and I are the last one who step into the room, when I see Victoria. She lays in a bed with white sheets, a sort of bandage around her head, and she is connected to some kind of chords. Her eyes are barely open, and scrapes are all over her face and arms. "Hi Vic", Ethan is the first one who walks towards the bed, softly taking Victoria her hand. "Is she able to speak?", I whisper at the nurse, who is standing next to me. "Only if she feels okay with it", she whispers back. "Hi guys", a soft voice comes out of Victoria her lips, but it surely doesn't sound like the normal Victoria.

I swallow and walk toward my girlfriend, who is looking at me. "Hi Viccy", I whisper, and smile, holding my tears. "It's okay", she whispers back, knowing I blame everything that happened today on myself. The sun shines into the room, and I realize I haven't slept tonight, which I actually don't really mind right now. My hand takes hers, and she gives a soft squeeze in it. After me, Damiano, Thomas, Maddison and Giorgia walk towards the bed, standing around it. "You scared the hell out of us girl", Thomas says, placing a kiss on her hand.

Visiting hour is over and we are ready to leave. The last hour we actually did not say much, we were just sitting or standing there, being to thankful that Victoria is okay. "Livvy, wait", a voice I can barely hear asks me back, and I look hopefull at the nurse, who is actually waiting for us to leave. "Five minutes", she says, this time without a smile. I smile at her, turning around and sitting on the edge of Victoria her bed. "It's not your fault Liv", she takes my hand. "I'm sorry, for being so angry, for sending you away", I whisper, maybe a little too hard, so I quickly cover my mouth with my hand, causing Victoria to chuckle.

"No, I'm sorry, I was never allowed to hurt you like that", she says. "If you were really feeling that way, I should have understood", I mutter, looking at my girlfriend, seeing her like this hurts me, and makes me wish I was the one who got hit by a car. "The last hours I realized I never wanted to say that, because I can not live without you, Olivia". A little shot of relief slides through my body, although I already knew Victoria didn't meant it this way.

The nurse behind me makes a noise, to grab my attention. Rolling with my eyes I turn my head around and look at the women who is pointing at the clock, trying to sign that the five minutes are over. I smile at Victoria, who smiles back. "Bye baby, I'll be here the next visiting hour". Victoria taps with her finger at the plastic edge of her bed, "Don't I get a kiss?". I smile, turning myself back to her, to place a soft kiss on her pink lips. "I'm afraid you break", I say, making her chuckle. "I survived a car accident, I think I can handle your beautiful lips", she whispers against my lips, looking disappointed when I pull them away. "I love you", I say. "I love you", she whispers back.

Before the nurse can close the door, Thomas rans into the hall, holding the balloon Ethan and I bought tonight in the shop. "We forgot this", he says, taking a deep breath. The nurse who used to be so kind, is really starting to get annoyed. "Sorry hun, we just love her too much", Thomas says, walking into Victoria her room. I stay outside and wait for the guitarist to come out again. "Next time, you guys leave when visiting hour is over", the nurse says, strict. And after she turned herself around Thomas and I both shove her a middle finger, walking back to everyone who is waiting downstairs in the hall.

*maneskinofficial posts a picture of the balloon Olivia and Ethan bought*

Oliviaesposito, giorgiasoleri_ and 2.910.584 other liked this post

Tagged: vicdeangelis

Maneskinofficial: yesterday evening, our Victoria had a car accident. By now she is recovering, and the surgery went very well. Unfortunately we won't be able to play at paaspop in Amsterdam next friday, we are really sorry, but Victoria her recovery comes first <3

-

Maneskinfan1: oh my gosh, hopefully she'll be okay

Maneskinfan2: all the love from us Vic

Maneskinfan3: of course her recovery comes first, she is way way way important 

***

thank gosh she is fine.