Part 16: Spite

Thursday, December 16th

Authors note: this chapter is Sapnap's POV !!

George and Dream already left for George to see his sister around an hour ago, and now I'm home alone. 

We had the whole morning together, and decided to play video games before George told us that he was going to visit her. 

Dream offered to drive him, and he accepted.

Honestly, I've noticed that they do shit together often, and they don't tell me. 

A few days ago, Dream wasn't at home at night and I found out he went to a beach. 

George's location showed the same, him having given it to us after he came to our house for the first time. 

I was angry at the time, but decided to let it go in case they just didn't want to wake me up. 

The problem is: I've talked to Dream multiple times, and he's told me the opposite. 

That he only goes places with George when I'm there because he's still trying to figure out what he has for him. 

I accepted it at that point, but don't know how much I believe it anymore. 

Yesterday morning, when I told George that Dream had slept outside. 

He didn't seem surprised at all, to be honest. 

Dream told me there wasn't anything going on, so I believed him. 

Can I still believe him?

I pull out my phone and click on the location app. Nothing shows up. 

Wait.

I reopen the app multiple times, nothing popping up. 

I click on Dream's contact, and a message shows below. 

Not sharing location

I quickly go to George's, his contact showing the exact same. 

Did they turn it off?

I feel myself start to get frustrated, and decide to go upstairs to Dream's room in hopes of finding out more. 

Maybe something happened, so they had to turn it off.

I make my way up the stairs, and open the door to Dream's room. 

I haven't been in here in weeks, not that I really have a need to be, anyway. 

The sudden mess makes me freeze.

There are clothes everywhere on the floor, crumpled up pieces of paper amongst them. 

I thought he said he was getting better, I think to myself. 

A sudden wave of guilt mixed with anger starts to fill in me. 

I shouldn't have believed him. 

I enter the room slowly, and close the door again behind me. 

I look to my left, finding a messy bed. The bedside table has more paper on it. 

I walk over to it and unfold the paper carefully after I pick it up.

The paper is blank, and I drop it. 

I walk over to his desk on the right and analyse it. 

The desk is messy, a notebook sitting in the middle with a pen on top.