Chapter XVI: Bite Me

"Wait what? Your mates mother blocked your memories of meeting your mates?? Talk about psycho." Kai blurted out. I sighed, opening the bag of pretzel rods and munching on one. "Don't you drink blood?" Kai asked, watching me eat the rod of saltiness.

"Yeah? I still eat human food on occasion." I told him in a duh tone. Kai rolled his eyes.

"I figured- I just- when I siphone from you.." He trailed off. Was he embarrassed to ask? I raised my eyebrows at him, a smile stretching across my face.

"You want to know what it feels like." I stated. Kai looked at me, shocked that I knew what he was talking about. "I'm your soulmate, Kai. I know what you want. Also, I'm not stupid." I told him with a laugh. "You want me to bite you?"

"Pfft- No. You might kill me." I gave him a look.

"You can't die here and I literally cannot kill you..." I told him. Kai sighed.

"Fine- yes. I am curious what it feels like. Not that I have a biting kink or something- well- maybe. I don't know honestly." He ranted. I leaned forward pressing my lips to his and cutting him off. I could feel his smile as he returned the kiss, his hands in my hair. A moan left him as I sucked on his bottom lip before sliding my tongue into his mouth. The taste of pork rinds dancing on my tastebuds which was odd since I hated those, but on him- it was delicious. Pulling back slightly, both of us taking a deep breath. "That was a nice way of shutting me up." He mumbled.

"Do you trust me, Kai?" I asked him, my eyes meeting his as he looked confident in his next words. A smile spreading onto my lips.

"Yes."

-

3rd POV-

"Wait- what?!" Nik exclaimed, his phone pressed to his ear as he listened to Kol speak. His eyes glanced to Eliza who was trying to contact a girl named Liv. The betrayal he felt- he wanted to rip her head from her shoulders and use it as a goblet to drink her blood. The man, Paul, being a part of this was no surprise though. Nik swears he has met the guy- he just couldn't remember when.

"That's not all. Nik- Frankie is pregnant." Kol spoke up into the phone. Nik let out a breath, shock filling his being.

"That's not possible." He mumbled. His nerves were going crazy, shocks running through them. Elijah looked at his brother, hearing the conversation himself. Shock was filling his being as well. He took the phone from Nik, pressing it to his ear.

"Are you sure? Absolutely sure?" Elijah spoke to Kol, his worry for his mate growing larger as time went on.

"She seemed rather proud of it. It was done before she got here. Who was she with recently? How can a vampire get pregnant??" Kol asked. "Also, what does a baby have to do with bringing Esther back?"

Elijah's body went cold. He knew what was happening. He had seen this ritual before, not thinking anyone would ever use it though. It was disgusting. An act against all things good in the world.

"It's a sacrifice."

-

Frankie's POV-

"Are you sure about this? I don't need to feed right now.." I told Kai. We had decided to get a room at a local RedRoof Inn. Kai was being suggestive, but I thought it was a kind act on my part to humor him.

"Yesss! Bite me, baby cakes." Kai winked, his confidence soaring at an all time high. I laughed at him, nodding.

"Don't call me that." I told him, stepping towards him as he backed up a bit. His body reacting to my primal instincts. His back hit the wall as I stood in front of him, my eyes darkening and fangs extending. Kai reached out, his thumb brushing under my eyes.

"That is so hot." He breathed out honestly. I rolled my eyes at him, enjoying the feel of the warmth from his hand before he retracted his hand and my face leaned into his neck. Pressing kisses to his skin, prepping him. A low groan bubbling from his throat as he tilted his head to the side slightly. My fangs pushed into his skin, piercing the layers that protected his vital blood vessel. Kai moved his hands to my hips, squeezing them to urge me on. His head leaning against the wall as I let his blood began to pool into my mouth naturally before my instincts kicked in. My hand went to his hair, pulling at it to make him tilt his head more as I bit in deeper, sucking his blood into my mouth and letting it dance on my tastebuds like a fine wine before swallowing it. Moans leaving us both in rapid fire as I felt his hands tighten on me, pulling me against him tightly.

"Oh good god-" Kai breathed out, a moan cutting his words off. I could feel him siphoning from me now, pleasure running through me in fast waves, like a storm over the ocean. My skin felt heated as I pulled my fangs from his neck, dragging my tongue along it and kissing the wound. My hand still weaved in his hair as I pulled him to meet my lips, kissing him hard as I moan out. The magic leaving me and re-entering quickly. My body grinding against him as a reaction to the pleasure, wanting- no needing that release. I pulled back, panting, and removing myself from his hold.  "No- why- what's wrong?" Kai questioned, his breath coming out in deep pants. I shook my head.

"I- we shouldn't be doing this. There's so much going on right now-" Kai stepped toward me, his hand grabbing my hand, siphoning from me. Distracting me for a moment.

"Don't tell me you are feeling guilty." He whispered, stepping closer as his chest touched mine. My breath catching in my throat as my head began spin from the heated pleasure running through me. I shook my head slowly, trying to focus on his brown heated eyes. "Then what's the problem? You need to relax before we fix this-" I leaned forward, connecting our lips in a heated kiss as he fell against me, landing us in the bed behind me. Our clothes flying off as he used the magic he siphoned from me to help them come off of us without breaking the kiss.

"Kai-" I whispered, squeezing my thighs together to create some kind of friction. Kai's hand sliding up my thigh and prying them apart as he fell between my legs. His lips lowering back to mine as his fingers danced along my folds, teasing my clit before running along my entrance. Heat running through me as his hand glowed red as it touched me, sliding his finger into me. My back arching, pressing my chest to his in pleasure. I pulled my lips from his. "Kai- I need more- please.." I pleaded with him. His eyes stared into mine as he removed his fingers, understanding what I had been needing.

His eyes held mine as I felt him pressing against my entrance. Pushing past my folds, intruding on my core as he fell into me to the hilt. A gasp escaping my lips as he took a sharp breath in. His hips moving after a moment, not able to remain patient. A moan leaving my throat at the feeling of Kai pumping into me. Filling me. The bond snapping together between the two of us as our lips reconnected.

-

3rd POV-

"They know." Eliza said into the phone quietly. A spell of privacy wrapped around her creating more suspension from the Mikaelson brothers who were watching her from the side. Elijah wasting no time as he flashed up to her, using his hand to slice her head clean off. The phone falling to the ground with a clatter. The dial tone filling the air, breaking the silence.