Day Eleven- Sour

(A/n this is lowkey based on a commercial.)

(A/n2 The first A/n was written when I first wrote this in October, and I honestly am not sure what commercial I had in mind.) 

             To think it all started with a classic, sub-urban, small town community, little girls Lemonade Stand. I was 7 and wanted to make some moolah. At first it was just to get a doll that I really wanted, but I also came to love the experience.       
              I made the lemonade myself. It used real lemons and we squeezed them ourselves. After a few trial weeks we had it ready. The perfect mix of sour and sweet. Delicious taste, with a pucker bite.                   
               My stand opened in the spring of 2002. I sold it for 50c a cup, at first. After the last few weeks of spring had passed, we started getting more traffic and overall returning customers.       
               So, I put up a sign that said, "Due to business, starting Sunday, prices will be at 60c per cup." Dad helped with what to say. Business barely dropped and soon increased. We then raised it to 75c.           
               Summer after summer I did my stand. It was always popular. It was a sad day in the community when I stopped it. I had been going it for a while, and it was time to expand. Of course though I still brought it to Block Parties and other gatherings.           
               When I was 16 I patented the recipe. We started just selling locally after all the legal stuff was dealt with. It wasn't too hard to start as my family had been planning this and I had 3,000 saved from sales. We sold in larger containers like other drink brands did.           
                ....time skip 15 years later to today.... My business is booming. We have a dozen 'factories' around the nation. Each one gets regularly checked on to make sure they are staying true to our way. A portion of our profits also go to children around the world in need. The "Sour, but Sweet" lemonade we make is the top summer drink seller in 22 states.           
                Looks like this was more than just about getting a doll I thought was pretty.