𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾- 𝙳𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕

"W-what the"

"W-what the"

DING DONG! DING DONG! You jolted up from the sudden intrusion

You jolted up from the sudden intrusion. Quickly fixing yourself, making sure it wasn't obvious you just cried.

DING DONG! DING DONG!

"COMING!" You rushed down the stairs, making a thud sound each step you go down. You thought it was your mom but quickly realized her shift doesn't end till midnight so who the hell was at your door?

You opened the door to reveal a tall blonde slightly towering your height, the moon and stars shining behind him. You immediately knew something was off.

"Kei? What's up?" He then hands you take-out.

"Ká-san told me to sleep here tonight again. She already asked permission from your mom." He seemed pissed but at the same time, the atmosphere told you he was... worried..? Tsukishima was never good at expressing his emotions, but over time, being friends with him for some time told you that he too had feelings. He had his own fair share of... problems. This also meant that over time, you and Tadashi began learning how to read his emotions.

When I mean problems, I meant his parents. Well, for starters, his mom was the kindest but his dad...well... let's just say he's a very strict busy man. They don't fight that often. Just when his dad comes home drunk.

You could see the irritation and embarrassment from his face to just come here late at night. "Sure, come in." Hopefully, he doesn't notice your red eyes that you got from crying.
He of course had his headphones along with his schoolbag that also contained his uniform in.

"You good?" That was obviously an insensitive question that just came out of your mouth.

Tsukishima rolled his eyes as he plops into your couch, thankfully it was a big couch. "Yeahh obviously." He said sarcastically. You crouched on the floor to face him, trying to figure out how to comfort him.

"Want a hug?" Hugging wasn't that rare to do when it comes to you and Tsukishima. You two, well, hugged ever since you got two know each other way back when Tsukishima didn't even meet Yamaguchi yet. There was one rule though.