CH22- 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬

Keiko was bored out of his ass so he began to try and find the dinosaur plushie that he had from 11 yrs ago when his parents were out for work

Keiko was bored out of his ass so he began to try and find the dinosaur plushie that he had from 11 yrs ago when his parents were out for work. He was supposed to throw it away after some big fight he had with Rumeko a few years back but his parents took it away from the trash and kept it for "memories".

"Yo geek what are you doing here?" Rumeko popped out of the attic door, frightening Keiko. It was normal for them to just enter each other's house without permission since they both have each other's house keys for no apparent reason. Next thing you know Keiko was just walking around his house and suddenly see Rumeko chilling on the sofa like she lived there.

"I'm trying to find that one dino plushie our parents gave us 11 yrs ago," Keiko replied calmly, totally focused on searching through the boxes.

"Wowww?? You threw it away? How rude." Rumeko sneered.

"You didn't?"

"Oh I wish. But dad might get upset."

"Lol daddy's girl"

"Mine's full of stitches tho."

"Why-"

"I used to imagine it was you and take a knife and stab it. I mean- I still do actually."

"You hate me that much?" Keiko fake sobbed while still looking through the boxes. Box after box after box.

"A lot."

"If you do, why don't you just leeaa- I FOUND IT!" Keiko grinned, holding it up to the air proudly like Simba. Rumeko looked in disgust at how dirty it looked.

"Ew wash that first."

But Keiko realized something. The plushie looked different. As far as he remembered, it was cuter and more detailed. Rumeko noticed his reaction so she walked up towards him.

"Bro, I don't think it's yours stupid." She kneeled down to take a look at the box. She picked up some picture frame from the box, revealing a cute blonde boy around 10 yrs old with glasses in a big smile and some other blonde guy who was a bit taller. "He's cute"

"Bro isn't that me?" Keiko pointed. Just looking at it gave them goosebumps of some sort.

"There's no way this is you cuz as far as I remember, you were some nerd loser ass looking bitch. And plus you don't even know this other blonde guy who is just as cute."

"That's a kid, Rumeko."

"I SAID THE BIG BROTHER YOU STUPID FUCK!"