CH23- 𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝!

The two friends, Rumeko & Keiko, just arrived at school

The two friends, Rumeko & Keiko, just arrived at school. They changed into their indoor shoes when Keiko realized something felt off. His pockets felt... empty.

"Rume, I think I forgot them again." He closed his shoe locker to look at Rumeko whose eyes were shot open in shock with a mix of fear.

"Oh my god. You dumbass!! Just skip class for-" She yelled at Keiko when somebody disturbed her.

"Uhm excuse me- Rumeko-chan right? Keiko-san?" A dark blonde guy softly asks as he pointed you two as he said your names. They both nodded, still confused. "Ah! I apologize for disturbing you two," He bowed apologetically before he continued. "Tsukishima Yui, second son of Tsukishima Akiteru. A pleasure to meet you two."

"Ohhh! So you're that transferee" Rumeko snaps her finger when she finally figured it out. "[l/n] Rumeko and this is Yamaguchi Keiko. A pleasure to meet you as well." Keiko smiles and bows a little.

"Aren't you [y/n]-san's niece? And Tadashi-san's son?" He points to both of them to which they both nodded at again. "Woah! Grandma would be so happy when she sees you two! You two look so much like them!" They could see the stars bursting from Yui's eyes from happiness.

"Yui-kun! The teacher called you!" A random classmate called him.

"I'll be there!" He shouts but gently. "Sorry our conversation was cut short. I have to go! It was a pleasure meeting you two." He smiled brightly, bright enough to see light shining coming from his smile. They waved goodbye otherwise.

"Anywho, don't you have the emergency ones on your bag?" Rumeko gives Keiko a stern look, no jokes involved. Keiko shakes his head.

"Nope, it was in my other bag." Keiko shrugs.

"Just- go home." Rumeko groaned.

"But we have two exams this morning, a debate, a project introduction this afternoon, and volleyball practice," Keiko whispers in panic.

"That's the problem! Go home or-" Before Rumeko can even finish, the bell rang, signifying class is about to start. Keiko just jogged to the classroom, disobeying Rumeko. "HEY! COME BACK HERE YOU DUMBASS!"

As you could see, this situation was serious. Though I can't tell you what, it is something rather serious involving Keiko that nobody else knows besides his family and Rumeko because for sure, it would ruin his reputation. It wasn't a big deal for his reputation honestly, he just preferred no one else knowing about his current condition.