𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡- 𝚂𝚞𝚜𝚙i𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

"Uh [y/n]? Since when did you start needing glasses? Your eyesight was fine just a few days ago

"Uh [y/n]? Since when did you start needing glasses? Your eyesight was fine just a few days ago." Yamaguchi questioned worriedly as you three reached the school entrance.

"Oh, psh. It's just anti-radiation glasses. Don't worry." You smiled through your lie, facing the shoe locker as you change to your indoor shoes. It was not easy to get used to having glasses if you would be fully honest.

Yamaguchi nodded slowly even though he didn't believe what you had said. After being best friends for years, do you think you could fool him that easily? He knew something was going around you and Tsukishima. He could sense it just from the suspicious look on your face when you and Tsukishima were reading the new chapter. He knew how you two lied.

"Are you coming with us Yams? We're going to the cafeteria," You asked the freckled boy who seemed to be spacing out

"Are you coming with us Yams? We're going to the cafeteria," You asked the freckled boy who seemed to be spacing out. "Yams? Yo, Earth to Yams?" Oh my lord he was spacing out. Damn.

"You, young creature shall rise from your early dreams. Abracadabra!" You snapped your fingers, making the boy snap out of it. "You good?" You asked him once again.

He simply nodded, "Yeah I'm good! You two could go first I have to do something real quick," You nodded and went to the cafeteria with Tsukishima.

Yamaguchi's gaze shifted to your phone on your table. You probably forgot it was there in the first place.

Yamaguchi stood up from his seat, walking up to your seat. He knew he shouldn't have but curiosity built up.

"She won't notice. . . right? No, I can't- just one peek." He opened your phone, thankfully had no password in it. He was taken aback when it was just the book you two were previously reading last Thursday. He never seen this chapter though. He looked at the book title and it was a completely different one but with the same author of the diseases books.

He began reading the short description of this star-tear disease that made him accidentally scrolled and there was surprisingly a second part. Reading it was the worst decision he had in his entire life.

 Reading it was the worst decision he had in his entire life

Yamaguchi sure took a long time.

You two just talked until you came to the topic of the possible effects of this certain disease started came crashing through your minds at the same time.

"What if I'll get blind? What if I would have to see nothing but black for the rest of my life? What if this is an incurable disease? Since not even the internet knows what if-" You panicked, holding your hair tightly from panic. So much thoughts came to your mind that it flooded your mind with fear and panic.

"I won't let that happen." Tsukishima stopped your words.

"Huh?"

"I said, I won't let that happen."

"How? Neither one of the possible effects is in the internet. And only that author knows about it."

"Then we'll wait. I'm pretty sure there's a way out of this disease." Being the smart ass he is, he already had a clue of the cure but of course, he wasn't so sure. He didn't think it was ready to tell you unless there's proof that his assumptions were true.

"Oh, Yams there you are! Took you long enough!" You plastered on the usual bright smile when you saw Yamaguchi walking towards you two, a bento on his hands paired with a smile.

He sits on the seat you specifically saved for him.

"What were you doing in there Yams?" You started to eat your food gazing at the freckled male who was opening up his lunchbox.

"Oh, nothing! I was just fixing my things as usual," He let out another smile but it was more of a nervous smile. You nodded and continued eating your food.

"So all of these were happening but they didn't even tell me?. . . Why. . .?"

A/n: I'ma release two or three chapters today because I'll be gone for a while

A/n: I'ma release two or three chapters today because I'll be gone for a while. This was also rushed so i will revise this soon when I have time.