CH13- 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬

Tsukishima's POV

Tsukishima's POV

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"KEI!" My brother called out as I continuously coughed as if something was stuck on my lungs. Blood and petals started to fall as I coughed. I desperately tried to gasp for air, tears started to flow through my cheeks from the pain that was taking place in my throat.

"STARS?! KEI YOU'RE CRYING STARS!! KEI?! CAN YOU HEAR ME?" My brother panicked. The nurse took so long in bringing a wheelchair but one eventually came and my brother rushes me to a doctor he knew.

Halfway through the hallways, a doctor rushed by and asked what had happened. All I heard was faint voices before completely passing out from the lack of air.

I woke up in a hospital room, vision blurred. A V.I.P one to be exact. I guess my brother had alot of connections in this hospital. I looked around, realizing I had been unconscious for a whole day as soon as I looked at the clock. I stood up and wore my glasses, not fully recovered from being unconscious for a day. But I didn't care.

I ran to the nearby lobby and asked where [y/n] was. Thankfully, it was near my hospital room. I came across my brother while I was walking to the ICU. I ignored him and kept on walking.

It took him awhile to realize it was me but as soon as he did, he rushed to me saying, "Kei? where are you-" I entered the ICU before he could even finish talking. I sanitized my hands and placed on some gloves, a hairnet, a mask, and something to cover over my torso to my feet that were on a counter beside a door leading to the ICU.

I entered the room to see [y/n] pretty much covered in bandages. Her hands, her feet, her head, her eyes. Beeps echoed through the room. I hesitated to go closer for the sight itself hurt. I forced myself to go closer, sight a bit blurry from the tears that somehow formed in my eyes.

I sat down on a chair, placing my head on her bed. "Must be nice, huh [y/n]? Resting there as everyone suffers here, not knowing if you'll wake up or not. . ." I remained my head lying sideways as I smile, still not ready to look at her sternly. "But. . . You'll wake up. . . right. . .?" I finally looked at her dishevelled state, not forming any movements nor sounds but breathing. Her hand caught my attention, I brought it in mine. It was so cold.

"You can hear me right?" Tears fell like waterfalls, vision started to blur even more. "When will you wake up, [y/n]?" I asked though I knew I was getting no answer. I was speechless for a while, just agonizing over her bad state in that hospital bed. I can't help myself from watching. I don't want to leave. I don't want her to leave. I want to shower her with all my love before she does. I didn't even get to confess yet. I didn't even get to tell her how I felt. But does she feel the same way?

"STARS?! KEI YOU'RE CRYING STARS!! KEI?! CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

Heh. Probably not. Not that I have caught the same disease. But maybe staying as friends is better than leaving each other right? As long as she's by my side, I'll keep living. For her.

Am I that desperate? Am I? I have never been this desperate in my life. I guess. . . at the end of the day, I'm still human. A human with normal human feelings.

Cough! Cough! Cough!

I started to cough blood and petals again. Thankfully, I was wearing a mask. I ran out of the hospital room and coughed and coughed. What a strange phenomenon.

"KEI!" There he goes screaming my name again. I sighed, still throwing coughs from time to time. I looked at the petals with small splashes of blood all over the floor.

[Y/N]. . . Please. Wake up.

Wake up.

COUGH! COUGH! COUGH! COUGH! COUGH!