CH20- 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭

Third person POV

Third person POV

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"I WANT YOU TO KEEP LIVING. I WANT YOU ALL TO CONTINUE YOUR LIFE LIKE I DIDN'T EXIST. I WANT YOU TO LIVE TILL YOU'LL HAVE A WIFE AND CHILDREN. I WANT TO SEE YOU HAPPY WITHOUT ME."

A young boy jolted up from his bed due to the dreams he had been having lately. It bothered him so much on why it sounded so real. It felt so real. Was it real?

His attention immediately changed to the door of his room when his mom knocked the door. She slowly opened it, smiling softly. A woman in her casual clothes who was around in her 20s. "Keiko, dear, get ready and change. We'll visit uncle and auntie today." She softly said as she walked up to the four year-old young boy sitting on his bed. "Something wrong?" She immediately sensed that her son was getting bothered by something.

Being the calm natured he was, he slowly shook his head no and smiled. "Morning, mama."

The lady couldn't help but smile at the sweet actions of her child. "You are so cuteee," She pinched her son's nose. "Now get ready so you could eat breakfast." She chuckled. God, she loved him child so much.

"Are we having Japanese pancakes?" He stretched as he spoke.

"Just how you like it. Strawberries inside with whip cream on top." Keiko's mom ruffled the young blonde's hair. She really can't get enough of the cuteness of her son. Not to mention how smart he was in everything that he learned how to read in his first year. Of course, she was thankful. I mean, who wouldn't? Keiko really does take after his father. The young blonde jolted out of his bed happily and immediately ran to the bathroom.

"Mama, have you seen my glasses? It's not where I usually place it

"Mama, have you seen my glasses? It's not where I usually place it..." The young blonde, who had just finished showering and changing, frown as he was walking towards the kitchen where his mother is.