CH21- 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝!

Third person POV

Third person POV

♡︎♡︎♡︎

It was the end of parent-teacher conference day, all parents were required to go. Of course, that'll include Tadashi and Hitoka. After talking to some teachers, they finally decided to find Keiko and treat him some toys for being a great student, until they found him talking to some girl around his age.

"Oh? That must be Rumeko-chan that Keiko kept talking about," Tadashi stops from his tracks to look at his son from afar. Hitoka nodded in agreement smiling at the fact that her son was more extroverted than she was in Keiko's age.

"Mama! Papa! Look! This is Rumeko," Keiko drags a fragile-looking girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) colored eyes. Yamaguchi was more than shocked when he looked at her facial structure. It was familiar.

"[l/n] Rumeko, nice to meet you, Mr and Mrs Yamaguchi." She bowed with full respect. Rumeko had the same small, brown, star-shaped birthmark but it was located below the side of her left eye. What kind of destiny is this?

Hitoka too was obstructed when she heard her last name. Both of them looked at each other, still shocked and speechless. The two children tilted their heads in confusion.

"Ah! Sorry. Nice to meet you too Rumeko-chan." Rumeko looked EXACTLY like [y/n]. Same last name as well. It was so much of a coincidence it gave them both goosebumps.

"Rumeko! I told you not to stray away from me. You worried papa so much!" A somewhat familiar looking man approached Rumeko from behind. Rumeko blushed in embarrassment, "Sorry." Rumeko murmurs.

The man looked at Yamaguchi and gasped, "Tadashi-san?!"

Tadashi jumped in surprise, unable to recognize the man. The obvious confused look on Tadashi's face made the man introduce himself. Rumeko facepalmed and covered her face with one hand.

"It's me! [l/n] Ren! [y/n]'s half brother??" He smiled while pointing at no other but himself. Tadashi gasped as soon as he remembered.

"Ohhhh Ren! It's been a while!" [y/n]'s dad got married soon after their divorce and had a child who was four years younger than [y/n]. He often visited [y/n] since he had no other sibling and her mom was okay with that. They were in Tokyo when [y/n] died which obviously horrified Ren as soon as he heard the news. He was the person who cried the most during her funeral, even blaming their dad for bringing him to Tokyo. Though, he never really knew how she died. All he knew was she died off a deadly disease.

After a while of talking, Tadashi and Hitoka offered to hang out since Rumeko was also a good student and also to catch up with some things. Ren denied at first but was soon convinced by the couple.