𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴- 𝙼𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛

Nothing but a stupid wish that will never come true

They say trios does not work. Not in this friendship.

"What a poor weak little girl. Do you really think you can fool everyone with your goody-two shoes attitude? Stealing MY crush like his yours? Yeah. You wish." A group of girls surrounded you in a corner, making it hard for you to breathe. The girls were ready to punch you when...

"There, Tsukki." Yamaguchi points to the girls. Tsukishima, who was taller than most children his age at that time, towered behind the girls with a menacing glare. He did not plan to do anything physical, you hope.

"K-k-kei-kun!" The leader of the group of girls suddenly changed her tone into a squeaky little mouse. The other girls were scared out of their panties, barely even managing to keep their pee in. 

"Didn't I tell you to never call me that?" He said in a really harsh voice, making the girls' legs tremble. "I also told you to stay away from me. When I mean me,  I meant everything, including my friends. So if you and your petite little girly friends who think they can punch with their petite little hands, touch or even get near to me or my friends, I'll make you all remember what you had done. Got that?" The girls began crying before running away.

"Wow Tsukki, I never thought you would be that protective." Yamaguchi commented as he watch the girls run away. He could've sworn one of them peed their skirts.

"Shut up Yamaguchi. I only did it because you were pestering me."

"Oh sure." Their attention was quickly resolved when you started bawling on your knees. "[y/n]..." Yamaguchi crouches down and hugged you. "It's fine. You're okay now. Thanks to Tsukki." His words didn't stop you from crying due to the fright that

"Hey Yams! Hey Kei!" You waved hi to both of your best friends. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi smiled upon seeing you walking towards them. They waved hi back, happy to see your arrival.

"Hey [n/n]! How was art club?" Yamaguchi asked as he smiled brightly, pink blossoms surrounding his aura.

"The usual. You seem pretty joyful today, hey Tadashi?" You cocked up your eyebrow, smirking to see your bestfriend with a red tint on his cheeks. Yamaguchi just stuttered, flailing his hand around.