Afterwards

Madeline spun me out of the closet. "Let's go find the others." We looked around and they were all in Madeleine's bed room.

"Oh well look who it is? What were you two doing in the closet?" Latte smirked at us. I had to hid my hickeys so that they wouldn't go crazy.

"Nothing, it was kind of funny how much Espresso got mad about being in the closet so that's why I pulled it shut." For someone like him that was actually a good excuse. Just to add onto it I rolled my eyes.

They all actually believed it since that's something Madeline would totally do.

"As if 25 minutes wasn't enough." Latte looked at me and grinned. I looked back at her concerned.

"What should we do now?" Herb asked crossing his legs. I shrugged while the rest were thinking of what to do.

"Oh! You wanna watch a movie?" Sparkling suggested.

"I wouldn't mind watching a movie really." I replied. It seems everyone agrees so everyone got comfortable on the bed while we looked for a movie to watch.

"How about a horror movie?" Latte suggested.

"I don't care." Mint said looking at Latte.

"Then horror movie it it!" She put something on and lied down.

"Don't try and cuddle up with Madeline Essy!" Latte whispered to me before smirking. I just rolled my eyes.

Moving forward, it was towards the middle of the movie. Herb had gotten scared and cuddled up next to Sparkling, who was rather happy to let him. By how much Herb was blushing I could tell sparkling was flirting with him.

Mint Choco rolled his eyes since he had to lie next to the two. "What? Are you mad that your don't have any cuddles?" I overheard Sparking say.

"No. It's just annoying to hear the constant flir-hey!" Sparkling pulled Mint closer.

(THE JUICE BAR REGULARS ARE IN A POLY RELATIONSHIP DONT TELL ME OTHERWISE 😰😭)

"Now how's that? Can't complain anymore~" I could tell Mint was getting more and more nervous by the second.

"You guys are making me feel lonely." Latte crossed her arms.

"I think we can all agree that sparkling is a hoe." I muttered holding back a laugh.

"That's why you probably got topped by Madeline in the closet." Sparkling snickered.

"Fuck off." I smirked. Though as we were all quietly laughing at Sparkling's comment, we heard a knock at the door.

"Uh. I'll get it..?" Latte got up slowly and walked to the front door.

"Oh Hi!! Hey guys it's just Raspberry and Vampire." She walked back into the room. Vampire started to flirt with the three while Latte and Raspberry quietly talked.

"You guysss are soo cutee~~" Vampire got all close to them. I didn't think someone could get Sparkling so flustered but here we are.

I decided to take my eyes off of how utterly gay they were and looked at Madeline. I was kind of bored so I started to play with Madeline's hair.

Though as I was lost in thought playing with his hair, he pulled me close to him. Latte and Raspberry looked at us and giggled while I was still trying to process fact of what just happened.

I let it go though. It's not like I could get out of his grip anyway. Despite his popularity, he is a pretty nice guy, and a handsome one too.

I guess I can see why many go up to Latte ask on how they can get with him. Though Latte knows that Madeline is uncomfortable with many pulling him around left and right so she doesn't say anything.

The movie had finished, it's not like anyone was really watching it. Madeline was more focused on me than anything else that was going on in the room.

Surprisingly anyway, literal screaming was happening in the room. I don't even want to know what the hell is going on as of now.

"Damn can you guys shut up?" Madeline complained looking up towards the noise.

"So you can fall asleep with your boyfriend?" Raspberry snickered. Madeline gave her a death stare.

"Come on it was a harmless j-"

"I can throw you across this room right now." I looked up at him in surprise.

"Damn you've really done it." I got closer to Madeline since I was getting tired.

"Today's a Friday..why don't we spend the night here! I mean considering it's already late why not?" Latte got up on the bed. She flicked my head randomly.

"Ow what the fuck?" What in the world was that for?

"Don't go to sleep there's so much we could do with the time we have!" Latte crossed her arms.
Though I don't care.

"What if I said fuck off?" I groaned. I could hear her get mad but she left it. Madeline started to play with my hair.

"Aw your so cute~" He whispered in my ear making me flustered.

"Yeah yeah whatever.." Though I guess I didn't really mind.