A bit of fun (rewritten!!)

By request 😏😏 (it was changed cause this whole chapter was yucky)
________________________________

The next day we all went home. It was pretty fun actually, way better than some party. Apparently some random people from our school were throwing a huge party inviting everyone in our grade.

Thank the lord no one was there to drag me to some extremely crowded party. Some started to gaslight Madeline for not coming, but he made the excuse of "My cousin was sick and her parents were at work." to get them off his back.

I'm sure he would've had a lot more fun with us then with a whole bunch of drunk high school jerks. I can't tell if Madeline is getting super annoyed with them or if it's just coincidences.

Though I kind of don't care, he does whatever he does. I haven't been in his social life for years so I wouldn't know.

Well-I kind of don't care. I feel just a little worried that the people he talks to are just trying to look good and don't care for him at all. Yeah, welcome to high school I guess.

Latte and I had gotten back to our house to do whatever.

Time skip to Monday
_________________

Okay great, second week in and I already hate this year. Everyone is so annoying and god will they ever just grow up?!

Some girl was throwing a fit because someone pointed out that her eyeliner was messed up. Now she's saying "why do you care" and stupid shit like that. She was just trying to look out for you before someone actually makes fun of her for it.

For some reason people will make fun of others because they're makeup isn't perfect enough. Which literally-who cares?

Anyway, we had gotten to the school earlier than planned. I ran down to the library to check out some book to see if any were good enough for me to read. I found a book labeled "Coffee and Light magic spells-combined" which seems pretty cool so I guess I'll check it out.

I checked out the book and headed up to my ELA class. I started to read the book while the class filled. One of Madeline's friends ran over to me and leaned over my desk.

What in the world- why are they here?

"What?" I said glaring at them.

"So nerd, you actually read in your free time!? Who does that?" He started to try and get me mad.

"The fact that you think the term "nerd" is an insult to someone who actually matured is a little annoying." I'd rather not deal with this right now.

"Alright smart ass is that better?" He seemed to get more mad then I was.

"Sure. Whatever gets you to leave me alone." I rolled my eyes. He was about to say something but he stormed off. He had tried to pester me all through out high school so far, and it really has been getting on my nerves.

After he had left, more of his stupid friends came over.

"When'd you start getting so smart with us?" One of them said slamming his hands down onto my desk.

"I started getting smarter with you when you were getting dumber which was about 3 years ago though thanks for noticing!" I gave him a fake smile. I took a glance behind him to see Madeline was trying so hard not to laugh.

"Madeline get over here! Why don't you help us beat the hell out of him?" One said.

"Eh you all started it what do I have to do with this?" He leaned back on his chair.

"Jeez you stupid blonde ass!" He yelled back.

Madeline got out of the chair. "I may be blonde, but your missing the fact that I am strong as hell and not only could I beat of Espresso if I wanted to, but I could beat the shit out of you two as well so watch it!" He glared at them before taking a seat.

I'm sure that the teacher was just watching all of that to go and tell all of the teachers about this as if she were to be in high school.

"Well that's enough! Please go back to your assigned seats!" Ms. R got up and stood in front of the board.

Later in the day, I got up to use the bathroom since GOD was my social studies teacher being annoying!

So as I was doing literally everything normal, I walked out of the stall and saw Madeline. He gasped dramatically before jogging over and hugging me. "I'm going to pray you washed your hands." I gaged. "I did weirdo." He laughed. "How's the day going for you?" I asked. "Decently." He shrugged. "Mr. Evan make a scene today?" I joked. "Actually yes, he did. Not with me, thank the lord." He did the cross on his body. "Haha! About what though?" I laughed. "About no one paying attention. Best part was he didn't even get into the lesson then!" He laughed with me. "No fucking way! He's just trying to make you all fail!" I said. "I know! Anyway, we should get back before we get in trouble." He ruffled my hair. "Oh..yeah, you're right." I mumbled. "Aw well don't be sad! I'll see you soon. Bye Ess!" He smiled and left.

Why was I even sad? I don't like him..right? Right?