Confusion

AAHH IM SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES 😭😭 motivation has been a little shitty lately!
——————————————-
I walked out of the house, waving goodbye to Eclair. When walking home, I looked toward the cafe. It's not very surprising that they weren't there. They could've went home or went their ways, or they could've continued to go on a longer date. Honestly, I'm not trying to go and mope around some guy. It's his life and cheating is a number one thing to do in high school. Which is such a jerky think to do! I swear if he continues to try and push his way though everything he's already done, I'm going to lose it. Not only do you not have respect for other people, you don't have respect for yourself. As he is just throwing himself around to many other people. It's odd that he came to me.. Well I don't really care.

I walked my way towards the house, only to be pulled into a bush. To my surprise, Frappuccino stood in front of me. She had an angry look on her face as she stared up at me. "Stay away from him." She growled. I already knew who she was talking about. "Why should I? He's my friend." I scoffed at her. "He's going to be mine! If you continue to spread your gay shit on him, he'll turn on me! He won't like me anymore!" She put her hands on her hips. What in the world??! What's up with this weirdo?! "Who said I was gay?" Even though I knew damn well I was. "I already know you're gay, don't try to hide it!" She pointed a finger at me. "Anything wrong with it?" I then dramatically gasped. "Are you homophobic or something?" I shot her a disgusted look. "What if I was?" I stared at her in disbelief. "What if that makes you a bitch?" I said crouching down to her level. "I don't care if it does. People like you are just weird. Not everything has to be gay you know!" She yelled at me. "I never said that, did I? Now is really the reason why your homophobic ass pulled me over here? To tell me to stay away from Madeline?" I glared at her. "I did this because he's going to be mine!" She growled once again. "Have fun trying." I walked away. I continued to walk home, a little annoyed that some random girl just thinks she can one-up me like that.

The next day in school, Eclair walked over to me. I was pretty happy seeing him. He greeted me as I did the same. "Did you give that essay to your teacher?" I asked. I knew that his period was before this time, so why not ask? "Yes I did! He liked it so much he even emailed me about it! And it's all owed to you!" He gave me a warm smile. "Well thank you!" I smiled back. Pff-that was corny of him. It reminds me of Madeline in some sorts, but like I said, I'm not obsessing over some guy. Eclair and I walked to our next class. We have AP calculus together anyway. I caught a glance of Madeline and Frap, I'm sure that Madeline was flirting as per usual. I brushed it off because I don't have the time to cry over that blondie. I have more important things to do, like actually keep up with math. That crap is getting more and more confusing as the second goes by. I'm lucky enough to mostly understand what's going on at all!

That class went as usual, many people being confused and just straight up not listening, loud talking, and the very boring teacher continuously lecturing us.

Later in the day after school, Madeline ran up to me. "Essy!!" He yelled like a child. "Yes?" I said calmly. "I'm just excited to see you! I haven't really seen you all day." He sighed. "Did I do something..?" He asked. "No, you didn't." I crossed my arms. "I know that look, what's wrong?" He asked. "I'm fine. Also I need to tell you something. At my house though." I pulled him all the way home. When we got back, I sat him on my bed and I took a seat next to him. "It's about Frappuccino.." I started. "Ess don't tell me your jealous, are you?" He tilted his head and smiled. "Let me finish! She pulled me over yesterday and told me to never go near you. Apparently me being gay will make you gay. I guess she's some scrawny homophobic white girl." I shrugged. "Oh. Damn okay-" "Ha you sound sad! You totally had a crush on her, didn't you!?" I snickered. On the inside, it really hurt to think about. But I'm not going to mourn over him! I've said this like 5 times already!! "No, no, it's not like that. She isn't even pretty anyway. I'm just flirting with her for the fun of it." He said casually. "Madeline that's so wrong.." I muttered. "I would've stopped sooner if I didn't hear that she apparently is rude to other people other than crushes." He sighed. "You know I could never love her." He gazed at me.
"I-um-" I stuttered trying to think of something to say. He giggled and hugged me. "See? You're so adorable. I could never lose someone like you..~" He whispered in my ear. "Thanks Madeline.." I whispered back.