Stuck (rewritten!!)

I couldn't get the thought of what just happened off my mind. Jeez I hate having stupid questions in my head. Though even if I wanted to see him, I couldn't. Latte and I decided to go to the library in this crusty school. We had a quiz coming up and why not study?

Before we had left for the library, I asked if he'd like to come. He agreed saying he didn't want to fail..again.

By the way, kids are aloud to stay for a long time after school, you can even spend the night if you wanted to.

My mom wasn't going to be home tonight or the night after, she is spending them with friends. She did ask for our permission, like a lot.

She works like crazy for us so why not give her a break? Anyway, we went down and sat down in a corner behind some shelves. We did talk and joke around for a little but we definitely got some things done.

I took smaller notes, Latte kept saying I was a "nerd" for doing so. Whatever, you failed your last test. No wonder why you're studying.

Latte decided to leave early. She packed up her bags and left.

Madeline and I stayed for a little longer.

"Oh I've been meaning to ask, why were people yelling at you for not going to some stupid party?" I said still reading but also peeking up at him.

"I don't know. I guess some were waiting for me." He shrugged. Though something's off..he knows why. I won't ask since it looks like just thinking about it makes him uncomfortable.

Though as we were just quietly talking, the lights in the library went out.

"Huh?" Madeline stood up and offered a hand. He pulled me up and we left the library. We went to the doors, they were locked.

"Shit! Madeline we're locked in!" I anxiously said pushing on the door.

"Well..uh..crap. The doors won't open until next morning when the teachers come back." Madeline put a hand on his neck and sighed.

"There has to be someone else in here! Right?.." I could hear my voice echoing in the hallways surrounding us. No one is here now.

"Oh no..this is the day I of course forget my phone.." Are you kidding me?! I always bring my phone and the day I forget it, we get locked in school after hours?!

Madeleine put a hand on my head. "Hey, don't panic. We'll get out of here soon enough. By then, why don't we explore a bit!" He said trying to cheer me up.

I nodded my head. "Yeah..why not I guess.." I mean we got trapped in school why not? We looked all around. There wasn't much interesting.

"We're going to have to find the smallest room that had its door shut for awhile. Since the heat is turned off, it'll get cold in the school. Being cold and sleeping isn't fun whatsoever." I looked around.

"I would say the janitor's closet, but it may not be comfortable to sleep in." Madeleine took a moment to think.

"Oh I know! How about the security room! It is obviously going to be shut all day because of privacy. If we can find it, then that's the best place we can stay." I turned to him and gave him a small smile.

"Oh I know where that is!" Madeline grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the room.

He opened the door, which for some reason was unlocked. He kissed my hand before letting go. I gave him a small glare, completely flustered.

"What? Can I not treat you like a princess?"

"Hm?" I looked back at him to see if I heard him right.

He gave me an innocent stare back. I just got more red when he gave me a smile. I turned around to the many t.v's  spread out on the wall. They were all off, luckily. I turned around to only see Madeline was gone. Oh what the hell? "Madeline?" I called out. Nothing. If I wanted to be stuck in a library, I wouldn't want to be alone.

"Boo." I jumped and turned around quickly to see Madeline laughing. "Aw, did I scare you? You don't seem like the person to get scared easily!" He laughed. "Whatever! I just don't like being stuck somewhere and being alone..." I muttered. "Aww!" "It's a very common thing!" I protested. "So you want to be stuck with me? Cute!" He smiled. "Shut the fuck up. Can we sleep? We have a test tomorrow, that's why we were here anyway." I grumbled. "You're no fun!" He pouted. Though he sat down and held his arms out. "It'll be colder if we don't cuddle!" He smiled. "Shitty excuse." I rolled my eyes and blushed. Fuck..do I really have a crush on him?

I snuggled into his arms as we lied there. He's right, the room was colder without him.
——————————————————
Yay it's safe!!!!! This is how it should've went/srs