She knows (rewritten!!)

The next morning Madeline and pretended we had gotten in school especially early that day. I complained a bit since I hate waking up.

"Oh Espresso! There you are where were you? You didn't come home!" Latte ran over.

"Look I'm super sorry for not telling you but I ended up staying at Madeleine's for the place! I would've texted you if I hadn't forgotten my phone!" I said as innocently as possible. She believed me but was a little mad since she was super worried for me all night.

Then it was a normal day at school. Every single boring day like usual. I tapped my foot under my desk. Luckily no one came to the school early. I would've cried.

During Social Studies, Latte passed me a note. She suggested that our little group hang out again. I said yes, because why not? Skip to after all of the boringness of the day. I mean who really wants to know about a regular old school day?

Latte ran off to Raspberry so I decided to walk with Madeline. We all agreed to hang out at his place again. We were talking while we were walking there, then Herb had happened to see us. He joined us and we walked together.

"Hey Herb you look kind of tired, you want me to hold your bag?" Madeline offered. Now that he says that, I can really tell that man, he looks exhausted!

"Oh really? *pant* That would be really helpful!" Madeline stuck out a hand and smiled. Herb gave the bag to Madeline and smiled back. "Thank you so much!" Herb thanked him.

I don't know why, but I felt..jealous? Why? It's only Madeline holding Herb's bag, why do I feel like this. I don't want to be controlling of course, so I won't say anything. Though as I was lost in thought, Madeline swung his arm around me and pulled me closer.

I couldn't help but blush a little, but I shook it off. Herb was giving us that "you guys are so cute" look. Which Latte gives us all the time.

I just rolled my eyes at Herb as we walked up to Madeleine's porch. He let us inside. Soon after Latte and Raspberry came knocking at the door. Then Vampire, Mint, and Sparkling.

Herb jumped up to them and gave them all a hug. I guess he missed them for the day. I bet he does this everyday. Anyway, everything went pretty normal, we didn't play things like truth or dare but we still had a whole lot of fun. It got late and we knew that we would hate ourselves if we didn't go back to our houses to get proper sleep for the next school day.

As we were walking home, Latte turned to me.

"Hey when we get home can I ask you something?" She stared at me, waiting for a response.

"Uh sure? Why can't you just say it here?" She didn't answer. Okay...what's up with her?

I decided to not make another comment on it, it could be serious. So when we got home I walked into her room and sat down on her bed.

"So what'd you need?" I watched her sit next to me.

"So...what'd you two do all night?" She asked. I glared at her. "Really? That all you had to ask?" I said annoyed. "I'm just curious! Anyway, what happened? Did you guys talk, cuddle, kiss, make out, fu-" "I'm going to stop you there." I shushed her. "Why? Cause you guys actually did?" She teased. "No."

...

"Please tell me, you know you can!" "WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX HOLY SHIT!" I screamed a little too loud. "We just explored the school to find a room with heat! Since the power was shut off, the heat was gone. The night's cold, the school's getting colder, you get where this is going?" I said annoyed. "Ooh! Makes sense. That's boring though, looking for a room. Sounds like it's your first day of school." Latte sighed. "Funny. Though we ended up going to the security room." I told her. "Smart! Though did you guys do anything else?" She asked. "If you're referring to us fuck-" "No, I'm actually not!" She giggled. "Okay whatever you say. Though he did scare the shit out of me. When I turned around at some point, he was just gone. I hate being alone in some dark room. Though he snuck up behind me and yeah." I said. "Ha! Really?" She laughed her ass off. "Not that funny. Oh and one other thing, we cuddled. Yeah go and cry happy tears." I left her room as she jumped up. "Holy shit REA-" I shut her door and walked to my room.
——————————————————
Had to change this one cause it wouldn't of went with the new story line.

Holy shit I'm doing this so fast.