¦[The Breeze Was Calling.]¦

{Our First And Everlasting Memory.}
Act 3.

|[January 8th, 2026. Early Morning.]|

{Yuuki}

"WAHOOO~!!"

Man, flying is sooo AWESOME! I can't get enough of it! The clear and bright skies shone through my dark wings, and the beautiful scenery of the 24th floor of Aincrad blew by. Ah~ I love this place.

There's something about the large amounts of water that takes up this floor. The islands are mostly small, but some of them are spacious and filled with pretty flowers! It's amazing to look at from any angle, and the smell... Is soooo GOOD!

I flew by the isle that I was too familiar with, the one with the huge tree and a luscious field of flowers behind it. Did I really fight there for a whole week? Aha, it didn't really feel like it. That is a really nice place, maybe I'll visit it again sometime.

Plus, I met Shiki there! He sure is strong, a really nice and gentle guy too. In action, he looks sharp and focused. But outside, he's so chill. And he does have a thing for leadership, wonder where he got it from? Humu, humu... Definitely from yours truly, ehe!

Like last night, when he planned for the raid. He sounded like a legit battle planner, just thinking about him doing it just makes me even more excited for tonight. It seems that fate has led me upon a great person again! Nice call, Yuuki. Point for you!

I don't think he's online yet, but I'll be sure to be the first person to greet him! I can't wait to see him again.

Anyways, I didn't came here this early for nothing! I need to stock up on potions, crystals, and all the consumables we can take. I fly to the beautiful town that is Panareze. The center of the town had this pretty fountain with marble flooring beside it, I often see couples sit there, laughing and flirting away... Not that I want to be in one or anything, haha~

Phew, there's almost no one here! I'll get to the marketplace and buy all the stuff I can. Thankfully, I got a bunch of Yrd from that field boss Shiki took us to last night. Maybe I should ask him later to fight more bosses, he seem to know this game more than I do.

I waltzed through the bridges from the center of the town that connects to the market, humming a small tune. I'm not the type of person to wake up early every day, but I can appreciate the mornings once in a while. Either that, or it's just because I'm excited for tonight's raid, haha. Also, the breeze of the winds are so nice and warm! Nothing beats a good walk in the sun, it just makes your mood up for the day!

I can already hear the clanking noises of the bottles and gear from the NPC merchants, standing still inside the small shops near the Riverside. There sure are a bunch of water in this floor.

Wandering around, I stumbled upon a store with multiple colorful cloth all over it. Huh, weird. I've never seen this place before! Wonder what they sell? Just a quick detour wouldn't hurt~

Entering the cloth entrance, my eyes were instantly dazzled by the shining metal on the walls. Woah... Those are rare stuff. I've seen some high level players wear these armor, they must be expensive. I walked to one of the sets, a fully thin white set from top to bottom. No headgear, only skinny gauntlets and steel-toe leather boots. I got a feeling this one's a speed type armor, but it looks oddly familiar... Wait, it's Shiki's set!