。˚Chapter 18 - Sharing house with a Mouse˚。

Things ya need to know:

(A) = Adress

You quickly stood up from your chair.

"Wait, you're telling him right now?" Bella exclaimed, sounding surprised.

"FUCK RATIONALITY!" You shouted, going for the door. Andy made a whistle.

"Go get him tiger!" Andy shouted after you, you blushed and closed the door, going with sturdy steps towards Cat's room.

You stopped at the door, your hand hovering over the door handle. You hadn't thought about how embarrassing it would be to meet his eyes, now that you were aware of your... Feelings. You shuddered, giving your head a violent shake to get your mind in the right place.

*This is only gonna be a conversation about helping him escape. Nothing more.* You thought, exhaling slightly.

You pushed down the door handle, shutting your eyes while entering. You peeked in, and on the bed sat Cat. He looked totally zoned out, like he was in a different place. You gulped silently before stepping in, making Cat hastily shift his head towards you. He stared at you with startled eyes.

"O-OH Mousey...! Heya!" Cat's face suddenly got bright red, he gestured wildly with his hands and gave an attempt at a smile. You stared right at him, you tried to get something out.

"Y-YES, HI," You said in a sturdy tone, trying to not sound or look so flustered. Cat was frantically fiddling with his hands, he looked so thoughtful when he stared at you.

"Err-" You stammered, trying to think of something to say. An awkward silence flooded through the room, Cat was acting strange, but so were you. Were you two always so weird around each other and you had just noticed it now? Ugh, this whole love thing was so confusing.

"Uhm... I... I have some news..." You said faintly, covering up a bit of your face with your lab coat.

"MHM" Cat quickly stood up, he brushed himself off and it seemed he was trying to act normal.

"You... You're..." You stuttered, before taking a deep breath, trying to calm yourself.

*Jesus, what am I, an anime schoolgirl?* You thought, trying to act normal.

"You're getting out of here," You said, meeting Cat's eyes before quickly looking away.

Cat tilted his head.

"'Outta 'ere?" He asked, he looked dazed.

You nodded and Cat looked confused.

"Care to explain love?" He uttered after a few moments, you twitched.

"A-Ah! Yes, of course..." You cleared your throat, beginning to explain.

"So Andy, Bella, and I have decided to..." You paused. "We've decided to help you escape" You finished, giving Cat a determined look. Cat looked startled.

"I can leave whenever I wanna... Besides, I don't have anywhere to go" Cat voiced, sounding a little sad. "And yer here soooo..." He blushed, scratching his head.

"You can... Y-you can..." You blushed, covering your face more. Cat stared at you.

"Y-YOU CAN STAY AT MY APARTMENT" You shouted out, shutting your eyes. You didn't want to open them to see Cat's expression. What if he thinks your a total creep now? What if he hates you? What if-

"I can?" Cat said softly, gazing at you. You opened your eyes hastily and gazed back at him.

"I MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE TO I REALLY DON'T CARE ANYWAYS-" You became bright red, as Cat interrupted you.